Hacking Priiloader on 4.2. IOS70 ES_Identify patched. Yes or no?

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Daco Im very disapponted about you calling others idiots just because they want to know something. Did you think I blame Priiloader and your work? No boy, but if your only able to answer shit calling others idiots, then I guess you should fuck off bud.

ASTRAL2k1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like a solution or helpfull advice at the vey least. I recently installed priiloader and experianced "ERROR AUTOBOOTING SYSTEMMENU. COULD NOT GET BOOT STATS. IOS V70 SYSTEMMENU V482?, I could not enter the system menu and therefor had to reinstall IOS70-64-v6687.wad and System Menu-NUS-v482.

The only solutions I have found while doing extensive research is either 1. try reinstalling priiloader or 2. patch with ios70-64-v6687[patched][freethebug].wad (yes others have reported this to be a solutuion ?? - *shrug*) and then try.
unsure.gif

It is to my understanding that priiloader dosn't need a patched IOS, but IOS36 is required to be patched in order to install priiloader. Maybe this is the same case for IOS70, or maybe not, I really don't know I just want a solution.

Anyway I am kind of apprhensive to try a reinstall, becuase if either of the above options fail to install properly I end up with a semi-bricked wii and have to reinstall IOS70-64-v6687.wad and System Menu-NUS-v482 to get my system fully functioning as before.
rolleyes.gif

*EDIT*
I have now successfully installed priiloader 0.3b and it's working perfectly
yay.gif

Here's how I did it.
I patched ios70, then deleted all traces of priiloader from the nand and then reinstalled using the default option. I believe any failed installation needs to be completely deleted before reattempting another (make sure you read the nandclean guide before attempting any removal.) I hope this info is usefull in helping others with similar problems.

fred bloggs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ASTRAL2k1 said:
Here's how I did it.
I patched ios70, then deleted all traces of priiloader from the nand and then reinstalled using the default option. I believe any failed installation needs to be completely deleted before reattempting another (make sure you read the nandclean guide before attempting any removal.) I hope this info is usefull in helping others with similar problems.

Astral2k1,

I have a similar problem, see post Priiloader / Boot problem, please could you tell me where I get ios70 from and how I patch it?

Thanks,

Fred.

lulwut

Trophies
XP
Country
fred bloggs said:
ASTRAL2k1 said:
Here's how I did it.

Astral2k1,

I have a similar problem, see post Priiloader / Boot problem, please could you tell me where I get ios70 from and how I patch it?

Thanks,

Fred.
that wont be needed. just reinstall system menu and then reinstall priiloader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol