Hacking PriiLoader help

xorbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok ive done quite a bit of reading and sucessfully screwed things up. My wii ver 3.4 was working with the 1st released usb loader. I tried a few tutorials to get things working with no success. All i wanted to do was play NSMB. Anyways i just want to know if theres a way to get back to the wiis main loading screen with all the channels. The only thing the wii boots to is the Priiloader ( white screen with some menu options ) So far I havent been able to do this anywhere in the priiloader menu.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you tried the "System Menu" option? at the top of the main page? if so what happens if you choose that? if it doesn't load anything and freezes try changing the IOS the system menu is loading from. if that doesn't fix it reinstall it with wad manager or something of the sort.

Kwiikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hells Guardian said:
have you tried the "System Menu" option? at the top of the main page? if so what happens if you choose that? if it doesn't load anything and freezes try changing the IOS the system menu is loading from. if that doesn't fix it reinstall it with wad manager or something of the sort.

I have exactly the same problem. If I select system menu, nothing happens. I have changed the settings to boot the system menu, but I just get the priiloader menu. I have tried to uninstall -failed. I tried to re-install - failed.

Any help on how I restore the system menu greatly appreciated. Sorry I don't know how to change the IOS the system menu is booting from.

The funny thing is this is my second wii software hack on an indentical wii. The first one had no problems. This one is a neighbours, so if I can't fix it I am dead meat.
cry.gif

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kwiikey said:
I have exactly the same problem. If I select system menu, nothing happens. I have changed the settings to boot the system menu, but I just get the priiloader menu. I have tried to uninstall -failed. I tried to re-install - failed.

Any help on how I restore the system menu greatly appreciated. Sorry I don't know how to change the IOS the system menu is booting from.

The funny thing is this is my second wii software hack on an indentical wii. The first one had no problems. This one is a neighbours, so if I can't fix it I am dead meat.
cry.gif
then reinstall the system menu to uninstall priiloader if it uninstaller fails.

Kwiikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
razorback78 said:
Kwiikey said:

cry.gif

then reinstall the system menu to uninstall priiloader if it uninstaller fails.

Thanks, I will try that. I assume I do the following:
CODE
Run WAD Manager 1.5 from The Homebrew Channel.
When it opens choose IOS36. (it is probably already set to that)
Press A to leave NAND emulator disabled.
Press A to open from SD slot.
Scroll down the list to find & install:
IOS70-64-v6687.wad
& System Menu-NUS-v481.wad [NTSC-J = v480; PAL = v482]

Is that right?

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kwiikey said:
Thanks, I will try that. I assume I do the following:
Code:
Run WAD Manager 1.5 from The Homebrew Channel.
When it opens choose IOS36. (it is probably already set to that)
Press A to leave NAND emulator disabled.
Press A to open from SD slot.
Scroll down the list to find & install:
IOS70-64-v6687.wad
& System Menu-NUS-v481.wad [NTSC-J = v480; PAL = v482]

Is that right?
you are already at 4.2 before installing priiloader right? and priiloader uses ios70. it means that you already have ios70 and you may omit installing ios70 wad. you can just go to installing system menu 4.2 then.

Kwiikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
razorback78 said:
you are already at 4.2 before installing priiloader right? and priiloader uses ios70. it means that you already have ios70 and you may omit installing ios70 wad. you can just go to installing system menu 4.2 then.

Ok, thanks for that. I will try it tomorrow. Fingers x
unsure.gif

Kwiikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good news! I don't have to leave the neighbourhood. All went smoothly. Re-installed priiloader. Everything working now. Tks
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: