PriiLoader help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by xorbex, Dec 4, 2009.

Dec 4, 2009

PriiLoader help by xorbex at 6:33 PM (1,604 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. xorbex
    OP

Newcomer xorbex Newbie

Canada
    Ok ive done quite a bit of reading and sucessfully screwed things up. My wii ver 3.4 was working with the 1st released usb loader. I tried a few tutorials to get things working with no success. All i wanted to do was play NSMB. Anyways i just want to know if theres a way to get back to the wiis main loading screen with all the channels. The only thing the wii boots to is the Priiloader ( white screen with some menu options ) So far I havent been able to do this anywhere in the priiloader menu.

2. Hells Guardian

Member Hells Guardian GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    have you tried the "System Menu" option? at the top of the main page? if so what happens if you choose that? if it doesn't load anything and freezes try changing the IOS the system menu is loading from. if that doesn't fix it reinstall it with wad manager or something of the sort.

3. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    you can also change your autoboot settings to boot your system menu, if u leave autoboot disabled it will boot to priiloader

4. Kwiikey

Newcomer Kwiikey Member

Australia
    I have exactly the same problem. If I select system menu, nothing happens. I have changed the settings to boot the system menu, but I just get the priiloader menu. I have tried to uninstall -failed. I tried to re-install - failed.

Any help on how I restore the system menu greatly appreciated. Sorry I don't know how to change the IOS the system menu is booting from.

The funny thing is this is my second wii software hack on an indentical wii. The first one had no problems. This one is a neighbours, so if I can't fix it I am dead meat. [​IMG]

5. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    then reinstall the system menu to uninstall priiloader if it uninstaller fails.

6. Kwiikey

Newcomer Kwiikey Member

Australia
    Is that right?

7. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    you are already at 4.2 before installing priiloader right? and priiloader uses ios70. it means that you already have ios70 and you may omit installing ios70 wad. you can just go to installing system menu 4.2 then.

8. Kwiikey

Newcomer Kwiikey Member

Australia
    Ok, thanks for that. I will try it tomorrow. Fingers x [​IMG]

9. Kwiikey

Newcomer Kwiikey Member

Australia
    Good news! I don't have to leave the neighbourhood. All went smoothly. Re-installed priiloader. Everything working now. Tks
    [​IMG]