Hacking Preloader on 3.3E?

Vegeta

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does Preloader 0.29 work ok on firmware 3.3E?

Also, does uninstalling Preloader with NandClean remove ALL FILES of Preloader properly without trace?

Finally, since I can't install BootMii as boot2 on my Wii, what sort of brick protection have I got with Preloader?

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just guessing i would say preloader could work on 3.3 but there is not any hacks for 3.3 so it would be kindof useless, either one downgrade to 3.2 and install preloader or upgrade to 4.0 and install preloader,

preloader offers some good brick protection against banner bricks and system health banner bricks, but preloader still requires itself to be intact and the system menu IOS before you can recovery from a brick

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
StartPatch is a light and unobtrusive app, but it offers basically no brick protection unless something has changed and it can autoboot the BootMii-IOS launching disc that came out today. I think it's good to use if you have BootMii-boot2 as your brick protection and don't want to have to deal with Preloader.

smith1212

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Preloader without knowing, that the hacks don't work for 3.3E. How can I uninstall the preloader? What system menu wad do I need or is there another safe way?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol his pole numbers went up after the conviction, street cred lol