• Start date
  • Views 38,120
  • Replies 261
D

Deleted User

OP
Changelog:
QUOTE said:
* rewrote the hacks parser, it's more solid now and detects syntax errors much better
* added a new font
* optimised menu layout
* you can now add unlimited offsets/value in one hack entry
* added beta version related code
* added a setting which allows to always turn you wii off even when standby is enabled
* fixed that when shut down from the systemmenu the wii always got powered down instead of using the set shutdownmode.
* fixed a bug which would prevented to update to a non beta update during beta tests
* fixed a bug in the systemmenu hacks scrolling code

Right now, it's only available via WiFi update.

So, what are yeh waiting for?

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
afif95 said:
Changelog:
QUOTE said:
* rewrote the hacks parser, it's more solid now and detects syntax errors much better
* added a new font
* optimised menu layout
* added a setting which allows to always turn you wii off even when standby is enabled
* fixed that when shut down from the systemmenu the wii always got powered down instead of using the set shutdownmode.
* fixed a bug which would prevented to update to a non beta update during beta tests

Right now, it's only available via WiFi update.

So, what are yeh waiting for?
does that mean you dont need to have 10 "remove no copy flag" you can just have them all under one name?

EDIT and theres a bug where the disk will still be spinning even when off, i thought my wii was making funny noises

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To online update - make sure your running v.27 and go to preloader main menu and wait a min or so and a msg will appear offering you to update to v.28.

Select it by pressing A - Read change log, if happy - press A to install.

This does not include the new hacks.ini only the update for the application itself.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
robman62 said:
how do I wifi update?

1) Make shure you have connection to the Internet
2) Start Preloader
3) Wait ca. 30 seconds
4) Link appears
5) Select Link
6) Press A
7) DONE!!!

And next time:

Oh, @Topic: I don't need Preloader...seems pretty useless for me. I'll wait for Forsaekns Dashboard, this will have some usefull Options
tongue.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still new to Preloader...

Are the "hacks" loaded from the SD card... meaning, if I put new hacks on my SD card in the hacks.ini file, will they show up? Cause it's not working for me...

Is there a new compiled list for the new version yet?

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
* added a new font
* optimised menu layout
Just in case anyone is wondering what the hell the purpose of this one is, I asked crediar to include it after discovering it as a bug in previous versions. The news and weather channels both require that you have standby mode enabled, or they won't let you access them at all. But standby mode is a huge fucking waste of power for some pointless features nobody needs. With this feature, you can enable standby in the Wii settings, and gain access to the news and weather channels, without having the Wii actually ever go into standby.

tomm2cool

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
afif95 said:
This is so hot! Now all my channels work perfect and the fan I have attached to my Wii will only be on when my Wii is on. A nice and peaceful sleep.
biggrin.gif

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:
QUOTE said:
* added a new font
* optimised menu layout
Just in case anyone is wondering what the hell the purpose of this one is, I asked crediar to include it after discovering it as a bug in previous versions. The news and weather channels both require that you have standby mode enabled, or they won't let you access them at all. But standby mode is a huge fucking waste of power for some pointless features nobody needs. With this feature, you can enable standby in the Wii settings, and gain access to the news and weather channels, without having the Wii actually ever go into standby.
its so you can keep it in standby mode which wouldnt work before with -0.27

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody gotten the update to work using the wired lan adapter? I let preloader sit on the menu screen for like 5 minutes and nothing happened.

cf2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Supercool330 said:
Has anybody gotten the update to work using the wired lan adapter? I let preloader sit on the menu screen for like 5 minutes and nothing happened.

Yeah it doesn't seem to be working with mine either...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1