Homebrew prediction time: 11.0+ update after maintenance on eshop possible???

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An update is always possible. I think it's pretty likely we'll get one soon to address the fact that browserhax is back, but whether it comes with the eshop maintenence is a different question entirely.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

does anyone think nintendo would shoot us a new update after doing maintenance on september 5th or 12th?? I surely hope so...

*can an admin move this post if its in the wrong fourm? thanks*
Are you STILL on about this? I'm assuming you want the update because you are hoping for a new downgrade exploit. Correct? Another update doesn't mean there's a chance they are going to find a way to downgrade. Nintendo already patched downgrading and any subsequent updates are obviously going to keep those changes. I'm sorry you messed up when trying to install a9lh and updated your system on accident, but you have already been told in MULTIPLE threads the ONLY ways to fix the problem. Just go buy a prepaid eShop card since your bank account is messed up or whatever, and buy fieldrunners before Nintendo pulls it off the eShop and you're COMPLETELY screwed.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Every single time Nintendo announces they are doing maintenance, a thread like like this pops up. And every time the maintenance is over, there's never an update.

Last edited by The Catboy,

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
They do maintenance almost every week so I don't know how you correlate that to impending updates.
every week? never noticed it was every week.... I thought it was like every 3 months or seasonally..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

every week? never noticed it was every week.... I thought it was like every 3 months or seasonally..
I basically only notice maintenance stuff from nintendo is when they extend it to like 24 hours like they did in christmas 2015 when the eshop crashed because how many people were using it at the same time or, when there was that huge maintenance thing before the update for miiverse on 3ds came out...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf