• Start date
  • Views 11,363
  • Replies 90

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
to all the people worried that bieber will be killed in north Korea, team America will be there to protect him.

sidenote Biber makes me sad to be Canadian

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If he gets sent to NK, or Best Korea, then all they would do is make a Beiber Bomb, the BB, and then nuke the whole world with his horrible singing. NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

westarrr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hehe,

Luckily I participated in the vote for NK.. (Edit: not once, 5 times! yaya... finally found a use for twitter)

Didnt know about the Justin Bieber Syphilis, i lol'd when i read it..
Im still lolling xD..

smileipb2.png

if only he'd really go

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I think you're all terrible for supporting this.

I don't care for Justin Bieber, his music, or anything to do with him really, but he's a person just like you and me. You guys seem to want him 'dead' -- why? Obviously someone out there likes him, and let's face it, he's a lot more successful than you or me at his age.

The constant talk of 4chan, wanting to kill this kid, and wanting to 'bang his hot mom' is just a little bit disturbing, annoying, and childish. Yeah, it's the internet, I don't expect anything different. Hope a mod steps in.

westarrr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
No killing, no raping moms.. his mom creeps me out, she looks like a hippy.
smileipb2.png

Killing is a bit too over-encouraged...
Just get him to NK and keep him there.. Never to hear something about Bieber

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gamefreak94 said:
If he gets sent to NK, or Best Korea, then all they would do is make a Beiber Bomb, the BB, and then nuke the whole world with his horrible singing. BABY BABY BABY NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Fix'd.
rofl.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
I think you're all terrible for supporting this.

I don't care for Justin Bieber, his music, or anything to do with him really, but he's a person just like you and me. You guys seem to want him 'dead' -- why? Obviously someone out there likes him, and let's face it, he's a lot more successful than you or me at his age.

The constant talk of 4chan, wanting to kill this kid, and wanting to 'bang his hot mom' is just a little bit disturbing, annoying, and childish. Yeah, it's the internet, I don't expect anything different. Hope a mod steps in.
Well the general view of this kid is his music is horrible, his singing is horrible, and the only people who like him is 10 year old girls and they dont care about his music, only that he is "cute" and thats why they buy his music, then he struts around like he the next micheal jackson thinking he is the greatest

it was a disaster waiting to happen...

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Some of you guys are going waaaay over the top dontcha think!?

I mean ok fair enough you don't like him for the reasons that Joe88 said but like hankchill said banging his mum and wanting him dead? :/ He's not the greatest singer (personally I find him mediocre really) and the fact that so many people like him annoy you but by saying stuff like that isn't it YOU people that need to 'grow some balls' as many would say.

monologue over xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...