Hacking [PPOTW #36] Are you interested in running homebrew on your 3DS?

Are you interested in running homebrew on your 3DS?

• Yes

Votes: 349 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 48 10.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 60 13.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
so much pessimism.....we all know the 3ds is so powerful it could emulate the xbox one in 4k resolution....duh :P

but in all seriousness, the ds was a pretty weak machine but all things considering there was some pretty cool homebrew put out for it, do i think the 3ds will be like a homebrew pinnacle, hell no but with homebrew scenes dying off over the past few generations lets just pay homage to potentially one of the last homebrew scenes, i hope we go out with a bang rather than a whimper

engram

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew has been the goal since the first console was ripped open, and documented. First hardware, then software, memory, and SDK. It was all for the homebrew aspect. The cards like GW came from the development and reverse engineering for homebrew. Lets just hope the homebrew software developers can step up to the plate, and make all the hard work done so far entertaining.

KennyMckormick

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what I've seen so far is that the demand for SSSpwn is largely due to people asking for rom loader and the remainder being emulators. Ironic much>

PercentSevenC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've pretty well had my fill of SNES games at this point, to be frank. I don't need yet another platform on which to play Super Metroid for the 651324583rd time.

It'll be interesting to see what people can come up with to utilize the 3D effect, I suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY