Hacking Powersaves 3DS - FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I finally could use my new Powersave after the servers came back online, and I have a question...

Does anyone know why the POWERSAVES tab is empty with a red exclamation mark (like in the screenshot posted above)... but the other tabs and features work correctly? I tested it with my Pokemon X cart by adding the Torchic Wondercard (my previous cart was stolen so in this save I didn't have it) and everything worked fine.
only a few games have any "powersaves" most are just cheats that get applied to your game.......which is the better option imho

basically the powersaves are just premade saves that would be inserted into your game with certain things unlocked etc.........silly they named the whole product after a pretty much unused feature

daaanieeel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I finally could use my new Powersaves after the servers came back online, and I have a question...

Does anyone know why the POWERSAVES tab is empty with a red exclamation mark (like in the screenshot posted above)... but the other tabs and features work correctly? I tested it with my Pokemon X cart by adding the Torchic Wondercard (my previous cart was stolen so in this save I didn't have it) and everything worked fine.

That tab it's for charging SAVs of other people, but Pokémon X/Y it's not
compatible with that feature.

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't. Know if it was their before or not but their a cherish ball code take the advantage of that code now before it's gone

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone get the Hoopa and Volcanion event codes? Datel finally did what I requested since powersaves released.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be nice if they put back those IV codes, that's possibly the most convenient code there. :(
I didn't see any Hoopa or Volcanion codes. So no lol

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not making this up, I got Hoopa and Volcanion just last night when the new batch of codes came out. Soul dew as well.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted these Pokemon since this stupid device released, now that I got them I dont care what else releases for these specific games.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
tbh they arent exactly hard to get now people can get them with gateway....i mean i could take a picture of them and say proofz.....basically all you coming in saying "i got hoopa and volcanion" does is make people say I WANT I WANT I WANT........not really helpful, if you have them well done....if not, saying you have is pretty stupid

basically someone goes through the lists every single time datel do a update, im pretty sure there would a big hoohah if they would of added them

Reactions: MistahJayden

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh they arent exactly hard to get now people can get them with gateway....i mean i could take a picture of them and say proofz.....basically all you coming in saying "i got hoopa and volcanion" does is make people say I WANT I WANT I WANT........not really helpful, if you have them well done....if not, saying you have is pretty stupid

basically someone goes through the lists every single time datel do a update, im pretty sure there would a big hoohah if they would of added them

Thats exactly what I just did. I just told you I got Hoopa and Volcanion from powersaves last night, furthermore I do not own a gateway cause my 3DS is on the latest firmware and these Pokemon are on a retail cart.

Why is everyone being so skeptic over this? I got it the same way Diancie was available in the beginning.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really guys XD. Chill out, if you do have Hoopa and Volcanion just post a legitimate picture to avoid future confrontation. It's not like you can do much with those pokemon either way.

EDIT: Skeptic? Well...saying there were two codes that aren't there is sure to cause some type of skepticism. Not that I'm speaking for myself, but if anything I don't know what you'd expect from posting that lol.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really guys XD. Chill out, if you do have Hoopa and Volcanion just post a legitimate picture to avoid future confrontation. It's not like you can do much with those pokemon either way.
and definitely what gamesquest1 said.
I dont understand the hostility either, you dont see me going "I gotz it and you dont, suckazzzz". Just came in to report my gatherings and thats it, that is all I did.

and what is "definitely what gamesquest1 said"

The only reason I didnt consider taking a pic is I assumed everyone else got it, why should I show off what everyone with Powersaves could get as well?

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, well technically for us it's a false report because...it isn't there XD Not that it's your fault, since Datel loves to pull out all day -_-
As for what Gamesquest said
basically all you coming in saying "i got hoopa and volcanion" does is make people say I WANT I WANT I WANT........not really helpful, if you have them well done
to an extent he's right, although again it's not your fault but continuing this discussion really isn't helpful. None of us got it, we probably won't get it and the codes aren't there. So anyone that reads these comments are going to become thirsty/rage etc because they missed it.
Again, not your fault. I'm just saying some people may get hostile towards you since you said you have it but the codes are now removed. So before they shift the blame to Datel, you're first. Unfortunately xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43