El Visclo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone !

I know my post looks a lot like some I've seen here, but I can't seem to find my answer in any

I hacked my switch (ReiNX) back in 6.2.0, boot and NAND backup. Then, I missclicked on "update to 7.0.0"
Switch booted fine after the update, but I couldn't get CFW to work, since it isn't out yet
I did too little research, and I thought restoring my NAND backup from 6.2.0 would work, but I didn't know about eFuses

So I went into hekate and restored both boot0/1, and rawnand via hekate (in that order)

However, once that was done, I powered off my switch and can't get it to respond to anything. It is not in RCM mode
Right now, it's powered off (not black screen, but off), and I tried to boot in several ways, each one connected to my PC to check if it's in RCM mode
- Normally
- VOL +, VOL -, Power button
- Rigging pin 1 and 10 with a paperclip, and pressing VOL +, Power button

I can't seem to get into RCM. Is that normal / possible ? Perhaps I just haven't managed to contact the pins properly
I have to use the unreliable bent paperclip method, because I live in France and don't have a 3D printer available

Thanks a bunch

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get into RCM. Is that normal / possible ? Perhaps I just haven't managed to contact the pins properly
I have to use the unreliable bent paperclip method, because I live in France and don't have a 3D printer available

Thanks a bunch
This is not possible but its normal to not enter RCM all of the time hence why AutoRCM is so useful. Also you don't need a 3D printer to get a jig; just buy one off of eBay or Aliexpress.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone !

I know my post looks a lot like some I've seen here, but I can't seem to find my answer in any

I hacked my switch (ReiNX) back in 6.2.0, boot and NAND backup. Then, I missclicked on "update to 7.0.0"
Switch booted fine after the update, but I couldn't get CFW to work, since it isn't out yet
I did too little research, and I thought restoring my NAND backup from 6.2.0 would work, but I didn't know about eFuses

So I went into hekate and restored both boot0/1, and rawnand via hekate (in that order)

However, once that was done, I powered off my switch and can't get it to respond to anything. It is not in RCM mode
Right now, it's powered off (not black screen, but off), and I tried to boot in several ways, each one connected to my PC to check if it's in RCM mode
- Normally
- VOL +, VOL -, Power button
- Rigging pin 1 and 10 with a paperclip, and pressing VOL +, Power button

Thanks a bunch

Dont be panic. 7.0.0 CFW will be out very soon. Atmosphere and ReiNX are working on it. It is partially supported now.. The fully will be ready soon.

Reactions: ELY_M

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)