Homebrew postLoader4

lost_loven

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
in the log this is where the games are (ScanWBFS 'usb2://wbfs'), funny if i load homebrew browser and use usb loader gx it see's all the games. But loading thur postloader usb loader gx sees the games but no graphics for the covers are loaded, just a game count (43). This is all off sd. If i boot with out sd and just off the hard drive it doesn't even load. just black screen.
hope this helps.. I tried to reinstall a older version but same results. late now, but tomorrow i will delete everything and just try a clean install of postloader and see what happens..

lost

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) As usual, create on the root of sd an empty file named ploader.log (sd://ploader.log).
2) [home]->Game options->Rebuild game list (ntfs/fat)...
3) Send me the log

Thank you ;)

I'm having a similar problem, My WBFS list craps out about a quarter of the way through.. When I took my library down to 1 game, it worked okay, but otherwise it continually dumps. I'll do the same thing and send you my log as well.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
in the log this is where the games are (ScanWBFS 'usb2://wbfs'), funny if i load homebrew browser and use usb loader gx it see's all the games.

Yes, it is very funny :blink: :D

Now I know where fails... but why is a mystery. I need to give you another test version.

@[member='zfa'], have you tried to run channels using apploader method ? Something change ? On older version I was using WII_LaunchTitle under neek, but this would prevent the use of cheats....

zfa

Trophies
XP
Country
in the log this is where the games are (ScanWBFS 'usb2://wbfs'), funny if i load homebrew browser and use usb loader gx it see's all the games.

Now I know where fails... but why is a mystery. I need to give you another test version.

@[member='zfa'], have you tried to run channels using apploader method ? Something change ? On older version I was using WII_LaunchTitle under neek, but this would prevent the use of cheats....

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

zfa

Trophies
XP
Country

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, I will test tonight (in Italy :P ) !

@[member='lost_loven']: Please make a log with version 3.69.1 (on google code). Rember to do a [home]->Game options->Rebuild game list (ntfs/fat)... in the log !!!

postLoader 3.69.1

* More debug output informations

Thank you guys for your help in debugging ! :)

roadofexcess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love this, but i use one hdd for games and one for movies but post loader looks for games in the hdd in the top port first. wiimc also looks here first for media. can anyone help.

roadofexcess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love this, but i use one hdd for games and one for movies but post loader looks for games in the hdd in the top port first. wiimc also looks here first for media. can anyone help.
update: i have had this problem for a few weeks, and moments after i posted this i fixed it. i just switched my default loader from wiiflow to usbloadergx.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've been having a problem to. as soon as i run my nand, it craps out. will start an will load pl3 menu, but as soon as it loads it crashes.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you Etheboss for pointing that... the bad is that in my "little world", postloader is working perfectly with last r25 and recent reported problems (that I can't reproduce, and this is the biggest issue) seems to be started before I switch to r25. Anyway I can rollback to r24 in a snap, so if someone feel he want to test it I will recompile pl3. ;)

roadofexcess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it does and quite handy too. i have a 2tb hdd for my media and just using wiimc from the system menu channel i had to boot wiimc twice for it to recognize the 2tb even after that it would dump most of the time. but through postloader it always boots the first time and rarely dumps. once again great program. and for anyone who needs to know emulated nand is read from the top port with 2 hdd's plugged in.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you !

Zfa, I'm in trouble... i've tried some vc, but they works perfectly.... :(

About shortz1994 problem, can be that current version silently dump to gecko the uid.sys entryes. I just need to know if last working version for him is 3.68.1 ;)

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes thats the last one i have (3.68.1 just checked xml) can't really get the wii to function properly. the kids gut the damn wii sensor wire. so using a combo of my lighter or a candle. :wacko:

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
postLoader 3.69.2

* Better wbfs scan function
* Removed uid.sys scan and dump to gecko (neek2o)

@[member='mastershoes'], give a try to this version ;)

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there is anyone out there who is having problems getting there games to cache correctly... Try defragmenting your FAT Drive!! Seems my cache kept code dumping because it was trying to write over a bad sector. :blink: Was trying to figure out this problem forever... can't believe how simple the answer was!

Oh snap, and whatsup MassiveRican! Hope all is good buddeh!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: https://metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Metal_Gear +1