Homebrew postLoader4

zfa

Trophies
XP
Country
If you can't see ANY nands then they're likely just faulty in some way (corrupt dumps, dodgy char in name, disk/filesystem not compatible in some way etc. etc.).

Assuming you can see at least one of them ok then I'd just make a copy of it as usb:/nands/nand3, say, and see if this can also be seen to make sure you've not discovered some bug whereby multpile nands aren't being detected...

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I still have issues with wii games load. Everytime I try to rebuild the game list, I get a code dumped. Would you like me to send you the ploader.log?

edit: I've also tried to defrag and repair erros on the drive. No avail.

Yes, send me the log !

lost_loven

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok well I re did modmii and new nand, Left it in the nands dir as PL_US and it worked. I have also in there another known working nand in the nands dir but its folder is called nand1 .
i can load the PL_US nand no problem, the nand1 it does not see. @ stfour sending you the log. IT is quite big. It is straight from 3.69.1 to 3.69.3 Having gone to 1 partition and and messing around with the nands. One more thing. when loading a VC game i have to re sync the remote eachtime when entering the game. Glitch?

lost

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I see you removed code support for real nand titles. Could this maybe of broken code support? I suppose I could back track releases and find where it started, do you have a list of releases any where handy?

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see you removed code support for real nand titles. Could this maybe of broken code support? I suppose I could back track releases and find where it started, do you have a list of releases any where handy?

tomorrow I will have the time to check it... ;)

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@[member='GartimusPrime'], can you give a try to this version ?

http://code.google.com/p/postloader/downloads/detail?name=pl.3.69.4.test.zip&can=2&q=

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='GartimusPrime'], can you give a try to this version ?

http://code.google.c...st.zip&can=2&q=
Stfour, you are my freakin hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI, when I install the test dol into priiloader and turn on the wii, postloader starts but only shows sd apps. USB app show up when I rescan devices.

ALSO, I can't seem to build wbfs game list....

It's working like a charm now stfour, initializes the hdd everytime! However I still can't rebuild wii game list, just says no games found.....

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So GartimusPrime, the actual status is that the hdd is

1) no more hang
2) hdd recognized but usb apps doesn't appears
3) unable to scan for wii games

Have you tried to rescan wii games after you doing "rescan device" ?

How much time it took to start the hdd ?

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok well I re did modmii and new nand, Left it in the nands dir as PL_US and it worked. I have also in there another known working nand in the nands dir but its folder is called nand1 .
i can load the PL_US nand no problem, the nand1 it does not see. @ stfour sending you the log. IT is quite big. It is straight from 3.69.1 to 3.69.3 Having gone to 1 partition and and messing around with the nands. One more thing. when loading a VC game i have to re sync the remote eachtime when entering the game. Glitch?

lost

Sorry, I can't see any reference to nand1 in the log. I can see the correct usage of pl_us...

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
were do i put the txt file? on the root or in the pl folder. i'm still getting that problem with booting neek2o.( boots to menu loads then crashes.) i'm starting to think some how the nand got corrupted but not sure how i can tell other then doing it this way,cause even with a fresh modmii nand it's doing the same thing.(yes stripped down, nothing but nand,no prii).
yes i updated to the new pl3. thanks stfour.
this is using the same hd i've always used, an every thing was working great, till we moved, then i went to use neek an the problem started.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
were do i put the txt file? on the root or in the pl folder. i'm still getting that problem with booting neek2o.( boots to menu loads then crashes.) i'm starting to think some how the nand got corrupted but not sure how i can tell other then doing it this way,cause even with a fresh modmii nand it's doing the same thing.(yes stripped down, nothing but nand,no prii).
yes i updated to the new pl3. thanks stfour.

If you want enabling logging, create a file named /ploader.log on the root of sd. ;)

Which version of neek2o are you using ?

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was using v64, but doing the update an rebuilding nand it's at v72 off the google code. i'll get the ploader log to you today. as soon as the new sensor bar gets here.( damn ups,hurry up.)

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i was using v64, but doing the update an rebuilding nand it's at v72 off the google code. i'll get the ploader log to you today. as soon as the new sensor bar gets here.( damn ups,hurry up.)

Can you give a try to r75 ? In previous version nandcfg.bin structure was changed, and also r75 works with usb filesystem.

IceIceBird

Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='stfour']
I've noticed that with the new release that if you want to download covers for wiiware/vc EVERY cover you already have (custom ones) will be overwritten. Maybe it's the same for wii/gc covers aswell, didn't want to try because I want some custom covers. Maybe you could add the option to download only missing covers (as before) or redownload all as it is right now.

Reactions: 1 person

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Ok, I found the bug... soon an update...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here