Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

NewbieHack

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Can someone help me? I have been trying to enter a cheat code using cheat engine in cemu to give invulnerability in Super Mario Bros U. Even the hack to give star power through a level, but for the life of me can't seem to get one to work. Please can you help a brother out?

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can someone help me? I have been trying to enter a cheat code using cheat engine in cemu to give invulnerability in Super Mario Bros U. Even the hack to give star power through a level, but for the life of me can't seem to get one to work. Please can you help a brother out?
It just doesn't works the same way in Cemu as it does in a Wii U

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried to access CosmoCortney's page to check if there are any Batman - Arkham City Armored Edition codes, but I couldn't enter it, so I'll ask here.
Okay I'll try to explain what I'm trying to do here:

So it turns out that early prints of the Arkham City Armored Edition disk had a game breaking glitch, in which you cannot complete the game 100% if you finish the Harley's Revenge DLC Mission without popping all of the Harley balloons in your 1st run.
If you try to get into the DLC Mission for a 2nd Run, the game freezes for a bit and it kicks you out of the mission straight into the Main menu of the game every single time. WB Games addressed this issue by asking consumers to send them the game and they would send a fixed disk back to them, which I cannot do.

So right now I am stuck at a 92% completion for that side mission, and I wanted to check if there are any existing codes for this game to hopefully stumble upon one like "Have all Harley's Revenge Balloons" or something, as this would be some sort of workaround to this game breaking glitch by Cheat Codes.

If there is not, could someone adept enough please take a look into it?
Perhaps @CosmoCortney or @skoolzout1, if you guys could help me out with this I'd be greatly grateful with you.
I am like 80+ hours into the game to JUST stumble in to this problem at the 85% overall completion.

Fortunately, you can access said mission right after popping in the game from a clean save as well, so this should be fairly easy to get into to test out for codes for it if one of you is kind enough to do so.

Here are some sources which further confirm this issue:
https://www.gamespot.com/forums/nin.../harley-quinns-revenge-glitch-wii-u-29342941/
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/harley-quinns-revenge-glitch-wii-u.452848972/
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632942-batman-arkham-city-armored-edition/65481004

And in case this helps, I posted my save here for the game as well:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/page-41#post-7750229

If there is anything I can be of help with, please let me know, I am willing to see this all the way through so that others could have a fix for this problem without having to buy a newer copy of the game or sending it to WB Games.

Thanks in advance!

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to access CosmoCortney's page to check if there are any Batman - Arkham City Armored Edition codes, but I couldn't enter it, so I'll ask here.
Okay I'll try to explain what I'm trying to do here:

So it turns out that early prints of the Arkham City Armored Edition disk had a game breaking glitch, in which you cannot complete the game 100% if you finish the Harley's Revenge DLC Mission without popping all of the Harley balloons in your 1st run.
If you try to get into the DLC Mission for a 2nd Run, the game freezes for a bit and it kicks you out of the mission straight into the Main menu of the game every single time. WB Games addressed this issue by asking consumers to send them the game and they would send a fixed disk back to them, which I cannot do.

So right now I am stuck at a 92% completion for that side mission, and I wanted to check if there are any existing codes for this game to hopefully stumble upon one like "Have all Harley's Revenge Balloons" or something, as this would be some sort of workaround to this game breaking glitch by Cheat Codes.

If there is not, could someone adept enough please take a look into it?
Perhaps @CosmoCortney or @skoolzout1, if you guys could help me out with this I'd be greatly grateful with you.
I am like 80+ hours into the game to JUST stumble in to this problem at the 85% overall completion.

Fortunately, you can access said mission right after popping in the game from a clean save as well, so this should be fairly easy to get into to test out for codes for it if one of you is kind enough to do so.

Here are some sources which further confirm this issue:
https://www.gamespot.com/forums/nin.../harley-quinns-revenge-glitch-wii-u-29342941/
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/harley-quinns-revenge-glitch-wii-u.452848972/
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632942-batman-arkham-city-armored-edition/65481004

And in case this helps, I posted my save here for the game as well:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/page-41#post-7750229

If there is anything I can be of help with, please let me know, I am willing to see this all the way through so that others could have a fix for this problem without having to buy a newer copy of the game or sending it to WB Games.

Thanks in advance!
doesn't my website load?

well, I have never messed with this game therefore there aren't any related codes on my website.
Is there a video featuring the said item?
So I have a better imagination of it and could maybe tell you how to make the cheat yourself

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
doesn't my website load?

well, I have never messed with this game therefore there aren't any related codes on my website.
Is there a video featuring the said item?
So I have a better imagination of it and could maybe tell you how to make the cheat yourself
Thanks for the reply!
I tried the wiiucodes.tk site, which takes me to other page.
Your DDNS site however does load up fine.

As for the item in question, yes, here you have a video of the entire 30 balloons for the mission as well as their location in map before popping them:

The video is for the 360 version, but it's exactly the same in the Wii U Armored Edition.
They are all pink wish a black eye outline in them.
Let me know if you need anything else in detail to help out as much as I can.

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the reply!
I tried the wiiucodes.tk site, which takes me to other page.
Your DDNS site however does load up fine.

As for the item in question, yes, here you have a video of the entire 30 balloons for the mission as well as their location in map before popping them:

The video is for the 360 version, but it's exactly the same in the Wii U Armored Edition.
They are all pink wish a black eye outline in them.
Let me know if you need anything else in detail to help out as much as I can.

when you pause the game you can see a counter representing the amount of popped balloons. i'd suggest to do a known value search each time the value has changed. mind that the game does not reload the level. you never know if a certain value is situated by a pointer

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
when you pause the game you can see a counter representing the amount of popped balloons. i'd suggest to do a known value search each time the value has changed. mind that the game does not reload the level. you never know if a certain value is situated by a pointer
What range should I be searching at?
And what value? The value in Hex corresponding to the amount of balloons popped?
I haven't done any cheat codes nor used the Handler before, so I'm pretty noobish at this.

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
What range should I be searching at?
And what value? The value in Hex corresponding to the amount of balloons popped?
I haven't done any cheat codes nor used the Handler before, so I'm pretty noobish at this.
yes, use the value of popped balloons in hex. i recommend starting at range 10000000 - 18000000, then 18000000 - 20000000 and so on

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yes, use the value of popped balloons in hex. i recommend starting at range 10000000 - 18000000, then 18000000 - 20000000 and so on
I am really confused :$
I already have TCP Gecko (JGeckoU) running, but how exactly do I start searching?
Do I go to the Memory Viewer and go to the Search box, and input let's say 00000002 for 2 balloons? Or how do I do the search?
And how do I know if its the correct address/value?

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do I need to put something specific inside "Value:" or the Search Conditions?
I already got to a point where I can load a save and pop-up a balloon right away to test the change between 5 to 6 balloons.

I would suggest changing “32 bit” to 8 bit. Keep it on “specific” and type the amount of balloons remaining in the value field and then right click on the value field and click “Decimal to Hexadecimal”

After your initial search finishes, pop some more balloons and repeat for the new amount of balloons. Then mess with some values in the list by right clicking on some and clicking Poke. Type in a new value and see if it affects something in the game. If recommend setting the number to 0. And seeing if the game ends after shooting another balloon. Then you know you’ve found the “Balloons remaining” Address

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For BotW
Walk Underwater
02020003 43810128
41A00000 00000004
00000000 00000000

Bounce on water
02020003 43810134
41200000 00000004
00000000 00000000
You can change the value to get different bounce height.

Swimming Speed
02020003 43810138
XXXXXXXX 00000004
00000000 00000000
Default value = 3E800000

Tested on 1.3.0 PAL

Last edited by Mat37,
Reactions: skoolzout1

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why jpgecko wont read Twilight princess HD every time it says it fails but it will work with every other game

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm not sure if someone else has already figured this out, but today I was finally able to get infinite health to work for Twilight Princess HD (USA).
Here's my guide. Note: This wouldn't have been possible for me to do without using CosmoCortney's codes provided for us, along with all the other great work we get to enjoy.

Using CosmoCortney's original infinite health code wouldn't give you the full 20 hearts, so I adjusted it to give the full 20 hearts. I also had to create another code that actually gives infinite health, but this code removes all hearts from the screen, and leaves the last heart that you had that was full on the screen for some reason.

Anyway, here are the codes I used:

20 Hearts:
00000000 10647B4B
00000064 00000000
and
Infinite Health:
00010000 10647B4B
00000050 00000000

With Breath of The Wild right around the corner, I really wanted to get this code working so that I could save my Wolf Link Amiibo with the full 20 hearts to use in BoTW.

Here's the trick to getting this to work for the Cave of Shadows:

Activate the Infinite Health code first, and leave it on until you're at the very end of the cave, right where you get the wallet, and get to save.

Once you're in the final room, turn off the infinite health code, and turn on the 20 hearts code.
This will make all 20 of your hearts reappear, and they should be full. I'll attach the pictures I took to make sense of what I'm talking about.

Infinite Health code:

View attachment 76587
20 Hearts code:
View attachment 76586
This is what the infinite health code does:
View attachment 76589
This is what the 20 hearts code does:
View attachment 76588
And this is what happens when you save your amiibo after deactivating the infinite health code, and activating the 20 hearts code:
View attachment 76590

Now, I'm sure there's a better way to do this, but this was the best way I could figure out, and it worked great for me, I hope it works for everyone else too.
Why cant gecko detect my princess hd or when it does it errors

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most useful code for BOTW
Instant Game Over
02020003 4228B0C8
00000000 00000004
00000000 00000000

This only works if you don't have mipha's grace recharged. (or if it's disabled)
What is does : it just set your overhall heart containers to 0.
Tested on 1.3.0 PAL

you sir... just.... you are so diabolical! XD

Reactions: Mat37

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi