Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

Shoguna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does someone have a save file for Breath of the Wild where Link is on the cliff without the Sheikah Slate? I wanna play through the game without a Sheikah Slate and have the time remain on Daytime forever Lol

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
Need for speed Most Wanted with all cars and accesories unlocked. (except the Most Wanted cars)

EUR

Updated. All Cars with all accesories unlocked Enjoy it!!
Progress 88% I dont know how to unlock the rest of Progress...
But maybe this can be the hints

*Unlock Pro Version of accesories (wasting time on game stupidly)
*Destroy signals in the open world

Anyway all cars are unlocked and accesories too. Enjoy it!!

Attachments

• Need For Speed Most Wanted 100%.rar
    16.8 KB · Views: 284
Reactions: cucholix

Zonta85

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, dumb question here.
I was trying to import the USA savegame for RE Revelation in a PAL console. My save is stored in slot 1 of the game, then launching savemii it tells me that the slots are all empty if "all users" is selected.
If i select my WiiUId under "Select wiiU user" it tells me that "<Zonta85 (80000003)> (has save) no 'common' save found".
If i select it, savemii creates a save under wiiu/backups/000500001012b400/0/80000003/savedata.bin

Then, i took the save from the save compilation that is 00050000-1012CF00/80000001/savedata.bin, then i renamed/changed it to 000500001012CF00/0/80000001/savedata.bin, and then again to 000500001012b400/0/80000001/savedata.bin (cause of the different game id).

The when i go back to savemii it doesn't matter the slot that i choose, it says everytime "No backup found on selected slot", the same if i change80000001 to 80000003 (because my extracted save was in 80000003).

I'm Using CBHC, what am i doing wrong?

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok, dumb question here.
I was trying to import the USA savegame for RE Revelation in a PAL console. My save is stored in slot 1 of the game, then launching savemii it tells me that the slots are all empty if "all users" is selected.
If i select my WiiUId under "Select wiiU user" it tells me that "<Zonta85 (80000003)> (has save) no 'common' save found".
If i select it, savemii creates a save under wiiu/backups/000500001012b400/0/80000003/savedata.bin

Then, i took the save from the save compilation that is 00050000-1012CF00/80000001/savedata.bin, then i renamed/changed it to 000500001012CF00/0/80000001/savedata.bin, and then again to 000500001012b400/0/80000001/savedata.bin (cause of the different game id).

The when i go back to savemii it doesn't matter the slot that i choose, it says everytime "No backup found on selected slot", the same if i change80000001 to 80000003 (because my extracted save was in 80000003).

I'm Using CBHC, what am i doing wrong?
Try replacing just the savedata.bin so you don't have to rename anything. Also some games don't have common folder so that's normal. And if that still doesn't work try using Saviine.

Gladtk

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey can some one that has all of the Breath o the wild amiibo receive my save file and put all of the armour from them
here is the file Please reply if you can

I have dlc 1 and 2 in case you need to know

Attachments

• My save.rar
    178 bytes · Views: 203
Last edited by Gladtk,

Shedywer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey can some one that has all of the Breath o the wild amiibo receive my save file and put all of the armour from them
here is the file Please reply if you can

I have dlc 1 and 2 in case you need to know

I add the amiibo armour in the normal mode with save editor

Here you go

Attachments

• Your Save.rar
    3.9 MB · Views: 216

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a little request of mine.

I have Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition, and the original copies of the game had a game breaking glitch.
In the DLC story, Harley's Revenge, you cannot do a second playthrough of said mission, because upon reaching the first auto-save point for it on the 2nd run, the game freezes and kicks you out of the gameplay into the game's main menu.

I already did all of the Riddler's challenges, and I cleared the side mission first and missed 11 balloons from it.

So I want to ask if I can share the save for my copy, and ask someone with the fixed disk version to clear the 11 missing balloons from Harley's Revenge so that said side mission is at 100%.

I am only missing that and a New Game+ run of the main story to finish it 100%.

Please, if someone can help me out with this, just let me know, I'd be really grateful if someone could help with this issue.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay I did create a new file and completed the Harley's Revenge DLC mission to 100% in that second save file (Slot 2).
Here you have my original save with the incomplete Harley's Revenge mission at 92% in slot 1.

Hopefully this can help for someone to figure out how to inject the Harley's mission into the Slot 1 save, I tried but I cannot seem to get the hang of it :/

Attachments

• Batman - Arkham City Armored Edition Save.rar
    79.5 KB · Views: 218

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I wanted to use Rosalina from the very beginning in Super Mario 3D World and managed to figure out how to unlock her via save editing.

I'll upload the save data here in case anyone wants to play as her from the start. (0% save data with Rosalina unlocked, works with any region)

7l9Q1AI.png

And in case anyone wants to unlock Rosalina on an existing save data, here's a tutorial.

How to unlock Rosalina via save editing

Use a hex editor(like HxD) to open GameData.bin

Go to the address 0xFF7 -> change the value to 60
UWkWGpQ.png

Select everything except the first 4 bytes (select block in HxD)
*the first 4 bytes are the CRC32 hash

Calculate the file's new CRC32 (HxD > Analysis > Checksums > CRC32)

Edit the first 4 bytes to match, ex. 01020304 gets > 04030201

0HbP4ED.png

Save

Attachments

• Super Mario 3D World New Save with Rosalina Unlocked.7z
    346 bytes · Views: 222
Last edited by Emenaria,

LightingWave

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello! i'm new to the site and i see someone requested for
  • Project Zero - Maiden of Black Water (JPN) - All costumes unlocked.
    So here is the save file i worked on and it has all the costumes unlocked~
  • So enjoy for anyone that wants all costumes unlocked *wink* lol

Attachments

• Fatal Frame 5 Japanese Save All Costumes.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 288

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! i'm new to the site and i see someone requested for
  • Project Zero - Maiden of Black Water (JPN) - All costumes unlocked.
    So here is the save file i worked on and it has all the costumes unlocked~
  • So enjoy for anyone that wants all costumes unlocked *wink* lol
Thanks, added to index.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can Someone Please Upload a One Piece Unlimited World Red Save. I keep asking but it never gets uploaded. it don't need to be a 100% done just first play-through with store mode beat once.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay so I have two more games to share here with you guy :)

The first one is a 100% save for Batman Arkham City - Amored Edition, I struggled a lot to finish this one as I had the original release disk which contains a game breaking glitch in which you cannot do a second playthrough of the Harley's Revenge mission, making it impossible to get any balloons you missed during the first playthrough of it. But I managed to find a Loadiine ready file, and finished the DLC there :P

Second one is another 100% save file for Breath of the Wild, both in Normal and Master Mode (100% both).
The only drawback from this save is that both Normal and Master mode do not have any of the Earrings or whatever the special rock armor items were, and I had to delete the Bokoblin mask to make room for all the individual armor items, all other stuff is there :)
Hyrule compendium as well is complete too, in both modes.

I share the BotW save yet again (with all the DLC stuff, and in a more complete state of course), hopefully soon enough we will find a way to inject the Wii U save into the Switch one with all the homebrew stuff blooming :)

Attachments

• Batman - Arkham City Armored Edition.rar
    104 KB · Views: 223
  • Breath of the Wild Save.rar
    4 MB · Views: 320
Reactions: trunske

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking for multiple saves that contain official levels that were downloaded (the ones made by Official Makers, the Event Courses and the ones made by NintendoAmy and NintendoChris). I want these so I can see if they ever changed the levels, and also because one of the Event Courses was removed. I'm not looking for saves which contain downloads made for this request. Thanks

Last edited by Hiccup,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have a request for a save. It is kinda specific, but would really be appreciated :)

Game: Zelda Twilight Princess US Version
Save Type: Saviine
Save info: 1st Slot- 100% Normal Mode
2nd Slot- Normal Mode, Save just after the Horse and Wagon chase.

I really hated that Horse chase segment in the original Wii game. Would prefer the name "Link" on both save slots. Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.