Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

myuuji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Once I have found a way to create the ASM codetypes i'll be thinking of making the cdehandler capable of executingcheats once a specific gme has been loaded. so TCPGecko would need to load the codes of a .txt or whatever file.

This would be so awesome!! Thank you very much for your hard work!

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a little question. I'm playing Paper Mario Color Splash PAL on Loadiine. But if I try to open the electronic manual, the game freezes.
Is there some workaround to this?

@Macopride64 Did you by any chance update the Character Specific codes? Do you plan to make more of them? I'd also like to have a code
to make Shulk's Monado Techniques last longer or even permanent. Is this possible?

Macopride64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Macopride64 Did you by any chance update the Character Specific codes? Do you plan to make more of them? I'd also like to have a code to make Shulk's Monado Techniques last longer or even permanent. Is this possible?
I've definitely made Shulk codes. Must have forgot to post them, haha. Well yeah, I'll update them tonight and post some more too.

Joxy

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
@Macopride64 Can you do turn off the code who locks the sendning from 3DS to Wii U?
I mean so when you have badges with +200 from Action Replay it don't stop the sendning.

Or can you do badges codes or something?

Then I wondering if it is a way to do so all always fly to the background like in Melee and Brawl?

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CosmoCortney I seem to be having an issue with the new codehandler. Using the codetype documentation namely the load and store float options:
30000000 LLLLLLLL
RANGE_ST RANGE_EN
31000000 QQQQQQQQ <- Whenever this line is used, the whole thing fails to work
131S000R KKKKKKKK
D0000000 DEADCAFE
The above is just the Store float option, but of course you know that XD. The load float and store float works well without that 31000000 line. So a single pointer works really well for this. However when you got a pointer in pointer or a pointer that needs the 31000000, just using that in the line, just fails to even load or store any floats.
Is this a bug of some sort?

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
@CosmoCortney I seem to be having an issue with the new codehandler. Using the codetype documentation namely the load and store float options:
30000000 LLLLLLLL
RANGE_ST RANGE_EN
31000000 QQQQQQQQ <- Whenever this line is used, the whole thing fails to work
131S000R KKKKKKKK
D0000000 DEADCAFE
The above is just the Store float option, but of course you know that XD. The load float and store float works well without that 31000000 line. So a single pointer works really well for this. However when you got a pointer in pointer or a pointer that needs the 31000000, just using that in the line, just fails to even load or store any floats.
Is this a bug of some sort?

30000000 LLLLLLLL
RANGE_ST RANGE_EN // be sure it's in the right range
31000000 QQQQQQQQ //
131S000R KKKKKKKK // here're your storing a float. you have to load one first. otherwise it will write 0x00000000. S is not used by floats. its just a type. i will fix this tomorrow or the day after
D0000000 DEADCAFE

Reactions: I pwned U!

TrixNiiSama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey !
So, since a month, I do many test with jgecko on Splatoon but, I can not use, I don't understand how to use perfectly jgecko. I'm french so if anybody can help me and explain in French in private x)
I search how to find pointer for items on MK8, I will found him solo of course but just a little help. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya