Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
I will mention that I didn't read all this thoughtfully. So sorry if I sound kinda of a newb XD

But, I've been searching cheat codes for Watch_Dogs and I haven't found anything from here and especially in the "official" website for cheat codes...

(Can I create?)
I have made some, but only corruptions. Nothing useful. If you want you can create some :)

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Oh ... LOL I just happened to run JGeckoU that successfully send the code. I was browsing my youtube history when I saw Billy video so I decided to watched again. Thanks to Youtube slow-motion option, I was able to pinpoint my mistake :)
The video's so fast I wasn't sure were he was clicking on gamepad. Also he said the go to wj44.ml/launcher. When I do that alone, nothing happens (no freeze, no player icon, just like no detection). I also assumed since it is HBL then I maybe need to launch the kexploit for it first. Launching HBL on my own then load the tcpgecko.elf file. After running the game, it connect fine but code were not sent. My missing piece was not knowing the HBL was combine on the website with kexploit. But like I said since the provided link did not work, I assumed something else. By watching it in slow-motion, I tried to do it myself.
-first, from a fresh reboot wiiu (try not to have any other exploit launched before), go to http://wj44.ml/ like on image1 below
JExsD5d.jpg
-click on the yellow link from your gamepad then do the same like on the next page (see image2)
5wUhuUi.jpg
-then follow the second part(2) of image3
9UDBzpX.png

PS:
This assume you already downloaded TCPGecko and put all the files in place correctly otherwise watch this video
PS:
Just that you know, I try again to reproduce it and the HBL link on image2 was failing(freezing the system). It failed on me 6 times in row and finally succeeded on the 7th. I am on system 5.5.1. Maybe doing it locally can make it better rate.

Last edited by 0nethe,
Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

H0neyBadger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have already tried that (several times).
I m confused, scores are usually the easiest values to cheat.
any help would be greatly appreciated

I finally found the values I was looking for.
The overall score is the sum of two values

Current score (in-game) [H0neyBadger]
1EF8E000 000000XX

Current score (collateral damages) [H0neyBadger]
1EF8E004 000000XX

255 bombs [H0neyBadger]
1EF8E01C 000000FF

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh ... LOL I just happened to run JGeckoU that successfully send the code. I was browsing my youtube history when I saw Billy video so I decided to watched again. Thanks to Youtube slow-motion option, I was able to pinpoint my mistake :)
Uhm, you only need to load the homebrew launcher and then the app, just like the video states (the kernel is built-in already). Just following it would have saved you some trouble so yeah... :P

Note to everyone:
There is no such thing as unsuccessfully sending codes if you installed CosmoCortney's code handler. The only reason why nothing happens is because the codes are invalid so please stop saying that sending codes doesn't work. There is a huge difference between you failing to send the right codes and me not handling code sending correctly. Thanks :)

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,
Reactions: CosmoCortney

Pook and Pie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you use the max rupees code? I put it but it doesn't work, the items code neither, just the max magic or max special, damage, and kills :( do you have the mas level for the characters? :D

The rupees code work on jgeckoU :D

Are you on the latest patch (1.9.0) like me? I had trouble getting the rupees code to work at first, too, but then I discovered I needed to add 1CC0 to each code in the post you quoted and it gave me a valid address. Rupees I found off of another post, so I'll share this with you here. I went to the memory viewer tab after connecting, and put 3560F8E4 in the green memory address space, then clicked update. Then I put 0098967F in the blank on the left side and clicked Poke, then that maxed out my rupees. For the rest, you should be able to add 1CC0 to.

Here's a hex calculator: http://www.csgnetwork.com/hexaddsubcalc.html

So, let's say you want to get the max number of Metal Plate and Monster Teeth. You take 35621804 from the cheats.txt of the post you linked to, go to that calculator I linked, and enter it in the top blank. In the second blank, add 1CC0. Your result in the Calculated Hex Addition section should be 356234c4. Search for this memory address by pasting it in, and then enter 03E703E7 in the left blank and poke it. You should then have 999 of those items (and modifying the rest should be easy too, since all of the addresses for the remaining materials are all next to one another).

Hope this helps. Once everything connected properly, this was actually a breeze. I've no clue about modifying weapons or anything, but I messed with simple stuff last night lol.

Reactions: Ailuros27

SkulllKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you on the latest patch (1.9.0) like me? I had trouble getting the rupees code to work at first, too, but then I discovered I needed to add 1CC0 to each code in the post you quoted and it gave me a valid address. Rupees I found off of another post, so I'll share this with you here. I went to the memory viewer tab after connecting, and put 3560F8E4 in the green memory address space, then clicked update. Then I put 0098967F in the blank on the left side and clicked Poke, then that maxed out my rupees. For the rest, you should be able to add 1CC0 to.

Here's a hex calculator: http://www.csgnetwork.com/hexaddsubcalc.html

So, let's say you want to get the max number of Metal Plate and Monster Teeth. You take 35621804 from the cheats.txt of the post you linked to, go to that calculator I linked, and enter it in the top blank. In the second blank, add 1CC0. Your result in the Calculated Hex Addition section should be 356234c4. Search for this memory address by pasting it in, and then enter 03E703E7 in the left blank and poke it. You should then have 999 of those items (and modifying the rest should be easy too, since all of the addresses for the remaining materials are all next to one another).

Hope this helps. Once everything connected properly, this was actually a breeze. I've no clue about modifying weapons or anything, but I messed with simple stuff last night lol.

I use Geckodotnet first and just some codes work, but then I use the latest jgeckoU,,,, (yes I'm on 1.9.0) first I load the tcpgecko from cosmo (in homebrew) then load the game (disc), I load the list code (.XML in the folder) on jgeckoU and then i click connet and thats it, but in the XML just appaers a few codes, and then you click the rupees code and send, and it works!!!

but I don't know how to do the things you say :( I don't get it, can you convert the codes to use? please? :'(

edit: I try this code you say: 356234c4 03E703E7 and nothing happens :( you can do it work?

Last edited by SkulllKid,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anywhere else that Wii U codes are posted?

P.S. What do I do when I want to search for a value that doesnt have any numbers associated. For example I want to find out where the address for health is in Hyrule Warriors, what can I do to see values decreasing each time my character gets hurt? Theres a couple other games I would like to do this for.

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry about that @SkulllKid I left the unchanged item codes in that cheats.txt. I never attempted to port those and should have removed them from the file. From what you said, I may not have put the changed rupees code in there either. I know it was in the xml file because I used that to test. Either way, if the item codes offset is 1CC0 then I may get around to updating the XML someone posted in here some time ago from 1.8.0 to 1.9.0.

《¤BŁAĐE¤》

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i am trying to change vr/br in mario kart 8
  1. VR (ww races) Memory Viewer - 2F74EE60
  2. BR (ww battles) Memory Viewer - 2F74EE64
but i am not sure what to change 000003E8 to to max out the values so that i have 99,999vr/br. Does anyone know what i change it to?

Kawaii-Tora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm sorry about that @SkulllKid I left the unchanged item codes in that cheats.txt. I never attempted to port those and should have removed them from the file. From what you said, I may not have put the changed rupees code in there either. I know it was in the xml file because I used that to test. Either way, if the item codes offset is 1CC0 then I may get around to updating the XML someone posted in here some time ago from 1.8.0 to 1.9.0.

I would be very happy too, if you or anyone else could update the xml with the item codes.

SkulllKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oww! Is that the reason they work on the xml without problem! I try to change the codes but it doesn't work, can you update the xml please? :'( i really don't understand how :$

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried taking the XML someone posted with all the materials and map item codes, adding my 1.9.0 codes to it, and updating the rest to 1.9.0 using the offset described above, but the materials and map item codes don't seem to work at all. Some of them seemed to work at first (Monster Tooth stayed at 999 for a while), but don't seem to work any more. I suspect the offset is wrong, or perhaps I messed up somehow. Here's the XML I've got so far if someone wants to take a look at it.

Attachments

• BWPE01-190.xml.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by Ailuros27,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

P.S. What do I do when I want to search for a value that doesnt have any numbers associated. For example I want to find out where the address for health is in Hyrule Warriors, what can I do to see values decreasing each time my character gets hurt? Theres a couple other games I would like to do this for.

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany

read the OP. there're more code hosting websites linked and there's a little guide for finding health bar addresses

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have more codes to contribute, if anyone can read Japanese PM me please so I can get the proper names for these items I cheated the value for.

Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko

10781960 - Score

1159DCE4 - Healing item (wooden cup)

1159DD18 - full healing item (glass vial)

1159DD4C - Lantern

1159DD80 - Rock

1159DDE8 - Blue Film

1159DE1C - Green Film

1159DE50 - Red Film

115A77A4 - Chapter points

115A77A8 - Overall points

Reactions: OriginalHamster

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
@CosmoCortney I just checked your "no music" hack for SF0, I wonder if it possible redirect pilot voices to TV speakers.
That won't be easy since there's no reference point what/where to have a look for :/

btw, does the game also freeze on your end with TCPGecko.elf?

Last edited by CosmoCortney,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far