Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Some help?
I've been trying to send some codes to Splatoon through jGeckoU put ever time I test them out in the training area, they don't work.. Help?
Where are the codes (are they correctly formatted)?
Did you use TCPGecko.elf and press X?
Ensure the codes work with the update version you have and are for the same region.
The code itself could not be working everywhere due "nonoptimal" pointers

Last edited by CosmoCortney,

Sam from NL ;)

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Where are the codes (are they correctly formatted)?
Did you use TCPGecko.elf and press X?
Ensure the codes work with the update version you have and are for the same region.
The code itself could not be working everywhere due "nonoptimal" pointers
I have the same. I launched: install TCP Gecko with CosmoCortney's code handler. Or did I had to pick the original TCP Gecko?

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Okay been working on this over the past few days, and got most of the codes updated and working on Hyrule Warriors now, including the material and map items. (NTSC-U v1.9)
Nice ones :)
Did you think about submitting them over wiiucodes.tk?
Then people could use JGeckoU's download options to easily obtain the codes

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh, a short update on that while we're at it:

I fixed a massive amount of bugs and added a feature to create private codes you can turn public later via the "single code" option(was requested by some people). Additionally, I began to work on a new UI design to replace the crappy one it has now.

Thanks for using it!

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, a short update on that while we're at it:

I fixed a massive amount of bugs and added a feature to create private codes you can turn public later via the "single code" option(was requested by some people). Additionally, I began to work on a new UI design to replace the crappy one it has now.

Thanks for using it!
The codes counter at the bottom is wrong. It says 16 but there are only 14 codes:
http://amibu.net/codes.php?id=0005000010176A00

Reactions: aracom

Emerl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay been working on this over the past few days, and got most of the codes updated and working on Hyrule Warriors now, including the material and map items. (NTSC-U v1.9)
I tried to load these codes in JGeckoU and I get a huge error code, a picture of which I've attached. Am I doing something wrong?
jgeckou error.png

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kurayami you are indeed a true lifesaver or should I say "Time Saver" :) thanx a million for the updated cheat

@ Emerl just click reconnect then the cheats should activate if you installed Gecko Via Codehandler

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Katron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't able to find a code for modifying the second secondary item slot on Super Mario 3D World, so I found the address for it myself instead.

Super Mario 3D World:
Spare/Secondary Item Slot #2 Mod [Created by Katron]
378D6BA0 000000XX

01 = Mushroom
02 = Cat
03 = Fire Flower
04 = Tanooki
05 = Boomerang
06 = Golden Leaf
07 = Lucky Bell

Onion Knight and jurai's code modifies the first item slot. Mine modifies the second item slot. See picture below.

e3d2356920f14983bf55235c1973f6f4.png

Enjoy all you 2 player duos out there!
Might sniff the memory for changes in the 3rd and 4th slot as well and release codes for those.

- Katron

SuperMarioDaBom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone post a list of known Mario Kart 8 (USA) ram addresses? I would like to create some codes, but apparently EUR addresses are different from US ones (at least the ones I tried from YouTube videos). Thank you.

EDIT: I was able to grab a few from some cheat codes, but I know for a fact that there are more.

1F620760 = Track
306C53C4 = Kart Body
306C53C8 = Kart Tires
306C53CC = Kart Glider
306C53D0 = Character

I tried editing random ones to see what would happen; they either did nothing or crashed the console! :P (maybe I'll just stick to editing these few for a while and see what I can do...)

Last edited by SuperMarioDaBom,
Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to load these codes in JGeckoU and I get a huge error code, a picture of which I've attached. Am I doing something wrong?View attachment 51969
This is a mysterious error since some people seem to get it but others do not. Are you using the latest version of JGecko U and which OS are you running?

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

Emerl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a mystery error since some people seem to get it but others do not. Are you using the latest version of JGecko U and which OS are you running?
It is the latest version, and I'm using Windows 10 (upgraded against my will.) Edit: Fixed problem by unininstalling and reinstalling Java.

Last edited by Emerl,
Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Welp, might as well contribute a bit while I'm trying this out. Partly because I need a bit of help with something, but I'll just share a couple of finds I had. I'm just practicing a bit with Pokken Tournament, so nothing major here:
Code:
POKKEN TOURNAMENT V1.2/USA
Edit PokeGold [TamDanny]
10675694 XXXXXXXX
* Change XXXXXXXX for amount of PokeGold in hexadecimal
Code:
POKKEN TOURNAMENT v1.2/USA
Edit EXP [TamDanny]
10679XXX YYYYYYYY
* Change XXX to specified character:
* Lucario:        070
* Pikachu:        0A8
* Machamp:        0E0
* Gardevoir:      118
* Weavile:        150
* Suicune:        118
* Charizard:      1C0
* Gengar:         1F8
* Blaziken:       230
* Pikachu Libre:  268
* Sceptile:       2A0
* Chandelure:     2D8
* Garchomp:       310
* Braixen:        348
* Mewtwo:         380
* Shadow Mewtwo:  3B8
* Change YYYYYYYY to amount of EXP in hexadecimal. Experience caps at 19384 (hex) at Lv. 100.
I would also share the addresses for the stats, but I'm afraid people are gonna want to go online with 255 on each stat. :P
Alright, & now for my small predicament. I cannot for the life of me find the addresses for the health or synergy within the game. I'm pretty sure that I've searched almost everywhere, but no luck with any data type I've tried. I doubt this is because of pointers, since I'm doing the searching in a single match session (Training mode, Local battle, etc.).
Anybody got ideas on how to approach this problem? I've heard that you can try searching for it by disassembling an .RPX file using IDA, but I'm not exactly that experienced to understand most of the things on the screen.

Reactions: N28582R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q