Hacking Post your usrcheat.dat files here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i figured the problem it seems it only works if i have a 0 mb cheat.dat maybe because the file is too big

If the combination of both files comes to over a certain amount (assumed to be 4meg) that can happen. That's why I include a blank CHEAT.DAT in my download.

Anyway, glad you worked out the problem. While I can't absolutely guarantee that some game ID's may be mixed up between regions, I do try to make sure they are for the correct ones when I add them.

Darsint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to post and say THANK YOU Rayder for your work on this. I've been searching various forums, looking for a comprehensive DAT file that is updated often (especially since r4ds.net went down) and you've done a great job.

Thanks!
yaynds.gif

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if you could convert the european eba cheats to the us version

I have no clue how to "convert" codes. All I know is that in most cases, they aren't as simple as just swapping out the Game ID.

The USA EBA has codes in my dat.....

just wat i thought, Rayder.. ssuuuuuusssppiiiissiousss

What's suspicious? If you actually read back through this thread, you would have read where I stated multiple times that I don't make any of these codes myself. I just add them to the dat. No underhandedness going on at all. Just attempting to make the ultimate USRCHEAT.DAT. No one asked me to start doing this, I just thought it was cool to have a bunch of cheats in one dat, so I took it upon myself to compile a massive dat, and I made it available to everyone. The link is in my sig.

To tell the truth, I don't even use the cheats, but there they are all the same. Use 'em or don't use 'em, no one is twisting your arm.

smallkidd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rayder do you really update your sig with the latest .dat? cause that would be soo cool then resulting to you beening cool
off topic: what is up with my sig? i have one line and its HUGE

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if you could convert the european eba cheats to the us version

I have no clue how to "convert" codes. All I know is that in most cases, they aren't as simple as just swapping out the Game ID.

The USA EBA has codes in my dat.....

just wat i thought, Rayder.. ssuuuuuusssppiiiissiousss

What's suspicious? If you actually read back through this thread, you would have read where I stated multiple times that I don't make any of these codes myself. I just add them to the dat. No underhandedness going on at all. Just attempting to make the ultimate USRCHEAT.DAT. No one asked me to start doing this, I just thought it was cool to have a bunch of cheats in one dat, so I took it upon myself to compile a massive dat, and I made it available to everyone. The link is in my sig.

To tell the truth, I don't even use the cheats, but there they are all the same. Use 'em or don't use 'em, no one is twisting your arm.

ahhaha, dont overreact, i was just kidding
tongue.gif
but ya, having all the cheats in one dat it sweet! but can i ask, where do you get them if you dont make them? wait im sentencing that wrong, nvm
smile.gif

roguefan99

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you go to the cheat code editor, click on the Tools menu, and then "Get Game ID from Rom" You'll then need to open up the rom and it should give you the game ID. I occasionally do searches for the Game ID when looking for codes (wouldn't mind a Timer code for Picross Euro).

gumpest

Trophies
XP
Country
The european version has more codes like super speed and change agent size. Though I noticed you dont make the codes so dont worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh