Hacking Post your usrcheat.dat files here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone posted a usrcheat.dat with codes for rune factory and luminous arc.i thought it had been posted already by rayder but i can't see the codes when i scroll down the games on my R4.sorry if i got it wrong rayder........sudeki300

Both those games have codes. Make sure you unzip the file you download. It is zipped in .rar format.

Heroes of Mana still doesn't have codes though.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have added some codes for Heroes of Mana (USA)

Have some equipment at x99

Unlimited Resources

Have all MOBs and Building Structures

Main Character MAX HP

I didn't make them, I just found and added them. They are untested. Backlight codes also added for this game.

Find the link to the updated usrcheat in my sig.

Cheers!
grog.gif

eldeeb_hasan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
for Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney you might have to change the game id or the cheat option won't show up. What I did was, in Cheat Code Editor, go to Tools, then to "get GameID from ROM", then you can assign the codes to the right Game ID and the code option will show up. I think this can be done to solve this problem with other games. Just wanted to share, this might help others with the same problem. Thanks again Rayder, you're the best.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney you might have to change the game id or the cheat option won't show up. What I did was, in Cheat Code Editor, go to Tools, then to "get GameID from ROM", then you can assign the codes to the right Game ID and the code option will show up. I think this can be done to solve this problem with other games. Just wanted to share, this might help others with the same problem. Thanks again Rayder, you're the best.

I don't know if that would actually work as code offsets may be different. You may get undesired results. If some one can verify that just swapping the game ID does work, let me know and I will copy the Euro codes to the USA version.

The Phoenix Wright 1 codes in my dat are for the Euro version. You could always switch to playing that one.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just added your latest usrcheat.dat file and the cheats for luminous arc and rune factory and heroes of mana don't show up.the cheats for glory days 2 show.i have added cheat.dat before so it's not that i'm putting them in the wrong place.you sais in your last post that they are in a zip folder but when i download them from your sig they are in a rar file.am i getting the file from the wrong place.thanks....................sudeki300

*********************EDIT*******************************************************
no worries i found out what the problem was.my cheat.dat was not 0kb.sorted it out.thanks...............sudeki300

eldeeb_hasan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder, you're right, I tried the Unlimited Objections cheat with the new Game ID, and it didn't work. I'm going to try downloading the European version of the game, I hope it works properly with my US version. Thanks Rayder.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just letting everyopne know that I added more codes to FFCC and Lumious Arc while GBAtemp was down.

Update in my sig.

grog.gif

kikoexe

Trophies
XP
Country
the animal crossing cheats doesn't work.. when i use it, the game doesn't load.. can anyone post their working cheats? or am i doing something wrong? thanks!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo