Post your Switch games collection here!

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by NoNAND, Aug 23, 2019.

1. NoNAND
    OP

NoNAND The missing chip

Aug 22, 2015
    Antarctica
    Thought about making a thread like this a while back but didn't have time. Since there still isn't one, here you go.

Personally I like going digital because you get to keep all of your games stored into on SD, and don't have to pop cartridges in and out.

Alright guys, not to derail too far and turn this into a "Which is better - Digital vs Physical thread", here's my gaming collection!
    IMG_20190823_180658.
    (had to censor something :D)

Out of all those games, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was the game I've spent the most time on, roughly 405~ hours already.

Next is Zelda breath of the wild with 60 hours put into it and if the Wii U play time accounts, a total of 390 hours have been spent playing it. (save file was carried over to the switch, thanks to the help of a nifty homebrew tool)

Other games that I own, but aren't showing up on the list are
    • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
    • Xenon Racer
    • GRIP combat racing
    • Saints Row: The Third
    • Gear Club Unlimited
    • Octopath Traveler
    • Super Meat Boy
    • Celeste
    • Miles & Kiloo (Indie game)
    • DOOM 2016
    • Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2
    • Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2
    • FIFA 18
    • DUCK GAME

Post your collections of Switch games below--be it digital or physical collection of game carts!

2. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    A collection of digital stuff is not a collection imo, since you own nothing lol, just the license for them, you cant sell any items off you collection because they are tied to your switch and account, once e shop closes down like they did with wii/dsi and such and your switch dies you can never get them back since your micro sd card does not work on other switches.

Not to mention you have a hacked switch so your digital collection can just be the entire library because everything is free to you lol, that is like saying look at my complete wii games collection on my 2tb hdd lol.

But disregarding that, i only buy physical games and my collection is pretty small i see people with 300+ games already.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by pedro702, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Dust2dust

Dust2dust GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 17, 2010
    Canada
    That's exactly what I thought when I saw what OP's collection consisted of. Your (real) collection, on the other hand, is really nice.

NoNAND and pedro702 like this.