Gaming Post your Switch games collection here!

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Thought about making a thread like this a while back but didn't have time. Since there still isn't one, here you go.

Personally I like going digital because you get to keep all of your games stored into on SD, and don't have to pop cartridges in and out.

Alright guys, not to derail too far and turn this into a "Which is better - Digital vs Physical thread", here's my gaming collection!
IMG_20190823_180658.jpg

(had to censor something :D)

Out of all those games, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was the game I've spent the most time on, roughly 405~ hours already.

Next is Zelda breath of the wild with 60 hours put into it and if the Wii U play time accounts, a total of 390 hours have been spent playing it. (save file was carried over to the switch, thanks to the help of a nifty homebrew tool)

Other games that I own, but aren't showing up on the list are
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • Xenon Racer
  • GRIP combat racing
  • Saints Row: The Third
  • Gear Club Unlimited
  • Octopath Traveler
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Celeste
  • Miles & Kiloo (Indie game)
  • DOOM 2016
  • Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2
  • Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2
  • FIFA 18
  • DUCK GAME

Post your collections of Switch games below--be it digital or physical collection of game carts!

Reactions: Deleted User

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
A collection of digital stuff is not a collection imo, since you own nothing lol, just the license for them, you cant sell any items off you collection because they are tied to your switch and account, once e shop closes down like they did with wii/dsi and such and your switch dies you can never get them back since your micro sd card does not work on other switches.

Not to mention you have a hacked switch so your digital collection can just be the entire library because everything is free to you lol, that is like saying look at my complete wii games collection on my 2tb hdd lol.

But disregarding that, i only buy physical games and my collection is pretty small i see people with 300+ games already.
sw-itch-collection.jpg

Last edited by pedro702,

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not to mention you have a hacked switch so your digital collection can just be the entire library because everything is free to you lol, that is like saying look at my complete wii games collection on my 2tb hdd lol.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw what OP's collection consisted of. Your (real) collection, on the other hand, is really nice.

Reactions: NoNAND and pedro702

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Digital games I own:
Sonic Mania Plus (I jumped the gun, not knowing it would be on cartridge with the DLC later.)
Doom 64 (It was $5, why not)
Splatoon 2 (I play it so much, I sold my cart and bought it digitally so I could keep a different cart in my Switch.)
Bayonetta (Came as a shitty download code that came with the 2nd game for free, instead of a second cartridge.)

I'm not opening Super Mario 3D All-stars, that's gonna help pay my retirement since it was a timed release. That's why it's still sealed in its case.

20210106_031951.jpg

Last edited by Jayro,
Reactions: BigOnYa

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Digital games I own:
Sonic Mania Plus (I jumped the gun, not knowing it would be on cartridge with the DLC later.)
Doom 64 (It was $5, why not)
Splatoon 2 (I play it so much, I sold my cart and bought it digitally so I could keep a different cart in my Switch.)
Bayonetta (Came as a shitty download code that came with the 2nd game for free, instead of a second cartridge.)

I'm not opening Super Mario 3D All-stars, that's gonna help pay my retirement since it was a timed release. That's why it's still sealed in its case.

View attachment 240719
i dont think super mario 3d all stars is gonna be worth much because , its limited bu its a big window, second it already sold more than many games on switch, so there is alot of physical copys around i think the game hitted more than 3 million sales already so that is alot of sales, you probably will never even see it costing more than xenoblade wii or metroid prime trilogy wii imo.

Ninlite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey only purchase/delivery of switch lite about a week ago. I kinda treasure my console,as I have a case for lite,a stand,joy cons,have a wireless controller as well. Have physical Rayman legends coming soon. I have lots of Nintendo"s including a gb-p DMG. It's in a bullet proof case.

Attachments

• IMG_20210725_222352954~2.jpg
    IMG_20210725_222352954~2.jpg
    830.5 KB · Views: 79

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)