ROM Hack Post Your SaveDataFiler/Decrypted Saves Here!!

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have shin megami tensei IV save file? i lost mine when i install the cfw and didn't backup the saves now the saves are gone along with the cleared path :(

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I second this, but with Alpha Sapphire. I'd also like some Pokemon to add to my Pokemon Bank before Sun & Moon come out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 1st page,but not sure is male or female character

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can I request a female save for Pokemon Y? Preferably complete or at least post-E4.

Look at first page ,it got a tons of save files for pokemons......

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animla Crossing happy home designer all items unlocked (streetpass items optional but would be nice)
I have YET to see a save/mod/hack for this game ...must be to hard to hack :(

ney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
alguém tem que salvar Zelda uma ligação entre MUNDOS agradar o início.

someone has to Savé Zelda A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS please the beginning.

save game. the beginning of zelda Zelda. A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS.

Elayne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone dump a Omega Ruby 100% save with the female character?

I second this, but with Alpha Sapphire. I'd also like some Pokemon to add to my Pokemon Bank before Sun & Moon come out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sure.

I have a 100% complete female character ORAS save here. It includes a full living pokédex in the PC. All pokémon are importable into the Pokémon Bank.

PS: I double checked before posting this and the save is compatible with both games.

Edit: Save Info down below:
-Owner: Elayne
- Saved in Oldale town. Elite 4 is complete, and there is a full living dex in the bank.

Last edited by Elayne,
Reactions: Thunder Kai

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Thunder Kai,
Reactions: Elayne

purezc88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have shin megami tensei IV save file? i lost mine when i install the cfw and didn't backup the saves now the saves are gone along with the cleared path :(

As I couldn't locate any 100% completed save files anywhere; I've been working on making one myself.

Shin Megami Tensei IV (US)[1 route completed - Neutral - all fiends & DLC fights completed]:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rlfyura86brs11s/smt4.7z

The first save file is a completed 1st cycle save. If you don't like the name that I gave the MC you can change it the moment you start the 2nd cycle. I'm still running through my 2nd cycle and intend to pop back in to share my file once I've completed all four endings for the game. The save was backed up using JK's save manager from a game cartridge.

Reactions: x06xpower

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I couldn't locate any 100% completed save files anywhere; I've been working on making one myself.

Shin Megami Tensei IV (US)[1 route completed - Neutral - all fiends & DLC fights completed]:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rlfyura86brs11s/smt4.7z

The first save file is a completed 1st cycle save. If you don't like the name that I gave the MC you can change it the moment you start the 2nd cycle. I'm still running through my 2nd cycle and intend to pop back in to share my file once I've completed all four endings for the game. The save was backed up using JK's save manager from a game cartridge.
thank you for the file :)

purezc88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty, I've finished off Shin Megami Tensei IV just in time for Apocalypse:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/adg4akdfu521gnh/smt4complete.7z

This save file has all four endings completed as well as a completed compendium (all Fiends, Famed, quest unlocked demons & DLC demons) and all weapons and equipment (sans some DLC equipment). For Apocalypse, I believe having all endings in SMTIV completed gives you some early bonuses. As before, the save was backed up from JK's save manager.

Reactions: x06xpower

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0