Hahah
laugh.gif

I wanted to get suggested, not suggest
tongue.gif

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Dealextreme.com is almost always the most competitive. Unfortunately they have zero integrity and will gladly sell you a fake if your stupid enough to buy it. Always read the description and the reviews of each product as you will find they sell both the real and fake versions of a lot of cards.

Should you decide to purchase from there, give me a PM so I can give you my referral link which will make me a couple of cents and cost you nothing
tongue.gif

Azereus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm looking for a new flashcard. My current one is an old R4 which has worked great for me so far but I want to upgrade to SDHC cards which the old R4 can't support. I want a card that's simple and easy to use. Also, a card that will last for a long time unlike the R4 which basically died this year. oh and DSi support would be nice. So does anyone have any suggestions?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Azereus said:
I'm looking for a new flashcard. My current one is an old R4 which has worked great for me so far but I want to upgrade to SDHC cards which the old R4 can't support. I want a card that's simple and easy to use. Also, a card that will last for a long time unlike the R4 which basically died this year. oh and DSi support would be nice. So does anyone have any suggestions?

I suggest Acekard2i or M3i Zero.

D

Deleted-119707

get the acekard2i. really chead on DX.

shouldn this thread be stickied? or maybe make it stand out? there are lots of people not reading this, and they are creating their own threads asking.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
I'm not sure if I'd say DX has zero integrity. They state exactly what it is, if you are dumb enough to buy it, then it is your fault. I see retailers such as GameByGame who also have fake R4's for sale, and I don't question their integrity. The real problem are the ones that ship out fakes when you order real ones.

Perhaps integrity wasn't the right word. My point was they will more than happily sell you a fake.

QUOTE(nicky041192 @ Aug 25 2009, 07:24 AM) get the acekard2i. really chead on DX.

shouldn this thread be stickied? or maybe make it stand out? there are lots of people not reading this, and they are creating their own threads asking.

Nope, because if it was stickied it would just end up being ignored as all stickies generally are - that is the law of the land =/

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Azereus said:

Go with the M3i Zero.
Superb card, in all aspects.
And it has Sakura, which is a big plus.
I bought it from here:

http://www.colourful-zone.com/Store/produc...products_id=328

I've never had any problems with that webshop. They ship fast and to every country in the world.

mcsdoode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I"m going to buy a DSi soon and as such, will probably end up with a firmware version 1.4 system; all I really want is...

- Full functionality with 1.4

- And this is a long shot... but anything that will connect Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to Pokemon Battle Revolution for the
Wii. I know the CycloDS was the only card that could do it with DS Lites, but can any of these newer cards do it?

Thanks in advance for any help! = )

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcsdoode said:
I"m going to buy a DSi soon and as such, will probably end up with a firmware version 1.4 system; all I really want is...

- Full functionality with 1.4

- And this is a long shot... but anything that will connect Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to Pokemon Battle Revolution for the
Wii. I know the CycloDS was the only card that could do it with DS Lites, but can any of these newer cards do it?

Thanks in advance for any help! = )
pretty sure that none of the flashcarts can (Besides the cyclo) and for the 1st one, thats too vague because most flashcarts now have a fix

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
There are no DSi compatible flashcarts that support Wii Connectivity as of now.
AKAIO 1.5 has Wii connectivity. So at the moment there are no DSi compatable fladhcarts (M3i might) but there will be soon,

mcsdoode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info guys =)

EDIT: Wait a second.... there's an AKAIO 1.5 firmware out? I thought the team stopped after 1.4 ( T.T) Don't play with my emotions! xD

ShatteredScreens said:
AKAIO 1.5 has Wii connectivity. So at the moment there are no DSi compatable fladhcarts (M3i might) but there will be soon,

WhyteWynd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so here's the lowdown: I used to have a DS Lite and an M3 Lite, but I think it was stolen when my brother had a party. Yeah, I'm kinda pissed, but my brother reimbursed me. Anyway, so now I'm in the market again for a new flash cart. I'm probably going to go for a used DS Lite again, but I don't know which flash cart to go for. Are they all pretty much the same, minus a few features here and there? When I got my first flash cart, Slot 1 carts weren't out yet, but I take it they're the standard now?

Also, is WiFi play a problem at all with flash carts? And can you play GBA games on a Slot 1 cart? I know they can't normally run them, but can you emulate them or anything?

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WhyteWynd said:
Alright, so here's the lowdown: I used to have a DS Lite and an M3 Lite, but I think it was stolen when my brother had a party. Yeah, I'm kinda pissed, but my brother reimbursed me. Anyway, so now I'm in the market again for a new flash cart. I'm probably going to go for a used DS Lite again, but I don't know which flash cart to go for. Are they all pretty much the same, minus a few features here and there? When I got my first flash cart, Slot 1 carts weren't out yet, but I take it they're the standard now?

Also, is WiFi play a problem at all with flash carts? And can you play GBA games on a Slot 1 cart? I know they can't normally run them, but can you emulate them or anything?

First off, no gba games on slot 1. Period. Second, there is a group of flashcards which are considered "good". These all are pretty much the same, differing in some minor features, price and gui. I personally recommend you look into the following cards:

Itouch
Acekard 2
Supercard DS One
Cyclo DS
M3 Real
EZ Flash V

and read up on some reviews. My personal favourite is the Acekard 2, as it is cheap and frequently updated thanks to AKAIO although it lacks some of the features of the top tier cards like the cyclo, such as real time save and guide. All the above listed cards have near perfect compatabilty so that is not a issue.

link575

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm fairly new to this and am getting a DSi from dave and busters. (yes i actually got that many tickets) i was wondering which card would be the best:

I would love for it to be able to play GBA games but from what ive read thats not possible...yet?
rts is a plus but not necessary
needs to be upgradeable so that dsi firmware updates arent a problem
other than those i just want it to work well and not be flimsy

any help is really appreciated.

ps. are there any that can play dsi roms? i thought i remember reading there weren't any but once again im new to this and am not sure

link575

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I've heard a lot about ak2i and was very close to getting it but then read about ezflash vi. Are they essentially the same quality and ability wise, is one better than the other or do they both offer different pros and cons

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
link575 said:
Thanks. I've heard a lot about ak2i and was very close to getting it but then read about ezflash vi. Are they essentially the same quality and ability wise, is one better than the other or do they both offer different pros and cons
Acekard, because of a great support in the community.
Ezflash, I like it because of the side loading sd slot, but the M3i0's have that also.
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7