Hacking Post your ideas regarding how to hack the 3DS, here

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
cause who'd you trust to keep that money?
isnt the prospect of selling these things on a monopol basis (at least for some time) valuable enough?

the kinect thing was entirely different, as people only needed to write an open source driver, much easier than the whole building a working chip thing

alphamule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watch the exploit involve an xray laser or something that no one in these forums would ever be able to get, yet alone afford if they could. LOL, it's an alternative to the 'cold' bug if you don't get the significance of needing to produce xray's in a specific spot.

rondoh70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watch the exploit involve an xray laser or something that no one in these forums would ever be able to get, yet alone afford if they could. LOL, it's an alternative to the 'cold' bug if you don't get the significance of needing to produce xray's in a specific spot.

alphamule I can't find anything on the topic, perhaps a source?

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why dont we do this

1) get x amount of ppl to donate x amount of money
2) offer x amount to the first person that can make a 3ds flash card
(if turn out like Microsoft case with the kinect than it shud not take long)
What? No.
We would get Y amount of people to donate X amount of money.
Your equation will end up as a false equation when X equals different things.

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why dont we do this

What? No.

I think what he's saying is to make a pot for a flash cart bounty. Build up a pot of money and give it to whichever team (or person) comes up with the first REAL WORKING, verified flash cart.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why dont we do this

What? No.

I think what he's saying is to make a pot for a flash cart bounty. Build up a pot of money and give it to whichever team (or person) comes up with the first REAL WORKING, verified flash cart.
Yes, but Janthran was pointing out that his maths was crap. He was saying X people donating X amount of money would give a total of X amount of money. i.e. X2 = X

That only works if X = 1. Assuming the currency in question is USD, considering the majority of users on this site are from the US, one person would donate $1 and the total would be $1. That's not much of an incentive. But with any other numbers, his maths doesn't work out.

He should have said X people donate Y amount of money and get a total of Z amount of money i.e. X*Y = Z

All this is somewhat irrelevant to the fact of the matter that it wasn't a great idea, and also that none of these posts have contributed anything of value to the thread. But then, neither have any of the other posts throughout it's 57 pages.

Reactions: 1 person

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why dont we do this

What? No.

Yes, but Janthran was pointing out that his maths was crap. He was saying X people donating X amount of money would give a total of X amount of money. i.e. X2 = X

That only works if X = 1. Assuming the currency in question is USD, considering the majority of users on this site are from the US, one person would donate $1 and the total would be $1. That's not much of an incentive. But with any other numbers, his maths doesn't work out.

He should have said X people donate Y amount of money and get a total of Z amount of money i.e. X*Y = Z

All this is somewhat irrelevant to the fact of the matter that it wasn't a great idea, and also that none of these posts have contributed anything of value to the thread. But then, neither have any of the other posts throughout it's 57 pages.
when i say x i mean ANY NUMBER

Robbieiscool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vwhat if ve send Le spy over to Nintendo to get Le unsigned keys and reward Le spy with sandvich!
sandvich.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: