Hacking Post your deal extreme shipping times.

brasscorpion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also ordered a EDGE Flashcart on Dec 26th and it arrived Monday Jan 5th to Southern Cal USA.

Considering the the New Years celebration in Hong Kong China is a HUGE deal and there were a couple a weekends in there...I think getting it on the 5th Was super fast. Especially for FREE shipping.

At most places, you would order the 14.00 flash cart and the place will charge you 7.00 in shipping.

Can't beat that with a stick!!!!

Oh yeah (edit) it was also IN STOCK the day I placed the order which seems to be a BIG deal with this company.

Brass

sparky28000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
last time i did whas 5-6days with packing and shipping to holland

1day packing
2days to bring and ship
3-4days to get it =D

buts thats rarly

Kusiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in Florida.

Ordered mine 12/10, shipped from DX on 12/29 then left Hong Kong on 01/01 and not here yet, guessing 1 more week for me I hope.

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USA / California..

Takes about a month to get their item here...

Order from Dec 9th, arrive at Jan 7th

I am breaking the record than everyone here
biggrin.gif

minoplis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I made orders from DX on December 20th, 22nd and 23rd, two of them arrived yesterday. The December 22nd one did arrived in my city, was sent to post office very near to my house (I've been refreshing the tracking page every 5 minutes) then the some message about "wrong adress" appears on the description, the next day the shipment was already in another state..
frown.gif

There's a possibility that DX mispelled my home adress and the package will be sent back to DX, I'll have to wait a few more days to see if the mistaken was made by DX or the post office, maybe the package can make the opposite way to my city maybe
frown.gif

alltooamorous

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can only remember my most recent order.
Order placed on the 24th of December. Shipped on the 30th.
Arrived here in Chicago, Illinois on January 5th, free shipping.

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
USA, Tennessee. i've had stuff come in at 7 days after shipped and some came in 21 days after ship. pretty random if you ask me

not sure how it works but i have a theory maybe. perhaps the freight company loads crap on plane/boat until a weight is reached then shipped and your on wait until? or maybe theres only like a handful of boats plane going back and forth and if ones not in your on wait

adverage time for me is usually around 12-14 days

linspatz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My brother got me a present off deal extreme for Christmas, I am not sure when he ordered it but it was shipped before 12/16/08 and didn't arrive until 1/3/09. He was kind of upset about it but I just went with the flow of slow shipping.

Mr.Seiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Order Created 9/19/2008 Package Received 10/08/2008 (Delay because of Multiple Back-ordered products) This was an order of flash carts and Memory cards totaling ~$600

Order Created 11/15/2008 Package Received 12/08/2008 (Delay for out of stock Memory Card, switched to another same capacity memory card to resolve further delays) This was an order of flash carts and Memory cards totaling ~$400
Also had a Defective M3 Perfect Bundle
Defective Item from that order was shipped 12/24/2008, and received 01/05/2009

Order Created 12/17/2008 Package not received yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place