Hacking Post your deal extreme shipping times.

wesleytamm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I order a acekard 2i on saturday (16th?) at about 2 am... and actaully received an "order shipped" email about 6pm. I must say.. that's pretty damn good.
2 days ago! 5 days. btw, I live in Canada.

Vampirex

Dhampir
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1st Shipment: 2 Acekards - 3 weeks ( i ordered a 4G sdhc that was out of order ,which slowed it down )
2nd Shipment: 2 more Acekards - 2 weeks
3rd Shipment: Tri screwdriver, hinges for DS, replacement case for DS, DS lite sleeve pouch, Usb charger - 8 days ( The whole thing was Ready for package when i ordered )

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
First time I ordered from DX, which was last year march

First package took exactly 2 weeks
Second package arrived 3 days later.
Third package took 2 more days.

Second time I ordered from DX, was last year in early september. Surprisingly, the entire package arrived in 8 days.

Third time I ordered from DX, was last month.

Unfortunately, the package took exactly a month to arrive, and it's still missing 2 things.

Hopefully, they'll arrive soon....

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an Acekard2i on the 6th of this month and I have still yet to receive it. It's been in "Foreign International Dispatch" since the 14th. Maybe the plane with my order got lost in the Pacific Ocean...

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my Acekard2i (that's all) on Tuesday, May 12 It's Tuesday May 19 still not here.
Should ask my mom to let me check he email that's where they'll send the SHIPPED letter.
I live in California,USA When Am I expected to recieve it? Some Guy said 14-16 days but a friend got it in 10?
IDK. Thanks in advance
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
nds.gif

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've ordered flashcarts on behalf of friends from DX which have arrived within 1-2 weeks; my AK2 took just over 2 weeks, a few replacement screens took about a week, and my bluetooth mouse took about a week-and-a-half.
I ordered one of those Refurbished DS Lites out of total curiosity at the end of June, but it still hasn't arrived. Since Royal Mail say that it arrived in the country, I reckon it's been eaten by the Postal Gorillas (or something
tongue.gif
), and DX have now said that they'll "follow up on it", which I assume means "initiate a postal investigation-thing".

toymin80r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
15 days and i'm in central USA (i ordered quite a few things though, they usually get here within a week and a few days).

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Most of my orders take about a week or so, maybe two weeks at most if it's a popular item that goes out of stock whilst everything else is processing.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered a Dingoo on the 8th and from other people's experiences of how long it takes them to get those from their suppliers I might have it around about the time apes take over the planet. Might do a video review when I get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nobody is reading what you post.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.