Hacking Post your deal extreme shipping times.

wesleytamm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I order a acekard 2i on saturday (16th?) at about 2 am... and actaully received an "order shipped" email about 6pm. I must say.. that's pretty damn good.
2 days ago! 5 days. btw, I live in Canada.

Vampirex

Dhampir
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1st Shipment: 2 Acekards - 3 weeks ( i ordered a 4G sdhc that was out of order ,which slowed it down )
2nd Shipment: 2 more Acekards - 2 weeks
3rd Shipment: Tri screwdriver, hinges for DS, replacement case for DS, DS lite sleeve pouch, Usb charger - 8 days ( The whole thing was Ready for package when i ordered )

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
First time I ordered from DX, which was last year march

First package took exactly 2 weeks
Second package arrived 3 days later.
Third package took 2 more days.

Second time I ordered from DX, was last year in early september. Surprisingly, the entire package arrived in 8 days.

Third time I ordered from DX, was last month.

Unfortunately, the package took exactly a month to arrive, and it's still missing 2 things.

Hopefully, they'll arrive soon....

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an Acekard2i on the 6th of this month and I have still yet to receive it. It's been in "Foreign International Dispatch" since the 14th. Maybe the plane with my order got lost in the Pacific Ocean...

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my Acekard2i (that's all) on Tuesday, May 12 It's Tuesday May 19 still not here.
Should ask my mom to let me check he email that's where they'll send the SHIPPED letter.
I live in California,USA When Am I expected to recieve it? Some Guy said 14-16 days but a friend got it in 10?
IDK. Thanks in advance
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
nds.gif

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've ordered flashcarts on behalf of friends from DX which have arrived within 1-2 weeks; my AK2 took just over 2 weeks, a few replacement screens took about a week, and my bluetooth mouse took about a week-and-a-half.
I ordered one of those Refurbished DS Lites out of total curiosity at the end of June, but it still hasn't arrived. Since Royal Mail say that it arrived in the country, I reckon it's been eaten by the Postal Gorillas (or something
tongue.gif
), and DX have now said that they'll "follow up on it", which I assume means "initiate a postal investigation-thing".

toymin80r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
15 days and i'm in central USA (i ordered quite a few things though, they usually get here within a week and a few days).

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Most of my orders take about a week or so, maybe two weeks at most if it's a popular item that goes out of stock whilst everything else is processing.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered a Dingoo on the 8th and from other people's experiences of how long it takes them to get those from their suppliers I might have it around about the time apes take over the planet. Might do a video review when I get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage