Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

Randkami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I know there's a CIA installer which is FBI, but i was wondering if there could be one that doesn't require an exploit, which was what FBI needed to inject it's non-kernel version in the console.

Basically, i would request a CIA installer that only requires Homebrew, if it is possible obviously.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It would be really nice if we could get a good program that allows you to use your 3ds as a controller for games on your computer (a cia version would be preferable). I understand that there are other projects like this already but one was abandoned and the creator of another one decided to get their account suspended for a year on purpose so that project might as well be abandoned too.

Last edited by Seliph,

LostInThoughts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think that if you made a save editor for dragon ball fusions it would be pretty neat. Or at least a way to import streetpass data that would be pretty neet.
With two e's

x149te

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
[Request]
E-book reader.
FB2 format is enough. and choose font, size, bookmarks and support see image covers and puctures-pages (zoom not nessesary).

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a wifi sound app for android or something so we can listen to 3ds audio from android stuff like on tv or something? be useful with bluetooth headphones. :)

OR HOW BOUT NTR VIDEO FOR ANDROID :blink:

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last night, I thought of a downloader app..
On computer, you'd run an app where you input a download link to whatever .cia you want and it outputs it to a .cia, when ran on the 3DS, downloads that .cia and the downloader app deletes itself, replacing it with whatever it downloaded

SushiKing

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Last night, I thought of a downloader app..
On computer, you'd run an app where you input a download link to whatever .cia you want and it outputs it to a .cia, when ran on the 3DS, downloads that .cia and the downloader app deletes itself, replacing it with whatever it downloaded

Yeah it's called FreeShop

Ekitzbot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hack that prboom game that comes with the homebrew to play other WAD level files? :. Just saying.. 3 levels only on the 3DS are fun but eventually theyre completed.

And another note, however hard it is, the simpsons arcade game ported to homebrew would rock, as well as a second-player plug-in control+program for multilplayer games that allow it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password