Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we have a 3D image viewer? What I would really like to see is a program that can take an image and show it in stereoscopic 3D, and allowing you to adjust the 3D effect. Then when the desired 3D level is found, we could snap a 800x240 image of it.

imagedisplay_zpsvdrje0tx.png

Reactions: I pwned U!

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Possibly the worst first post ever, but.
This might be available somehow, but I have yet to find it.
It would be nice if I could spoof the region of my console. I know regionfree/four lets me play out of region games. What I want is to trick my 3DS to think it is a JAP console or game. In order to download the new event pokemon given by a code in the XY&Z TV-series.

Last edited by Pokepicker,

kira1000

Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't mind a file viewer that can read both the internal SD card and the one contained in an inserted flashcard (like the old DS flashcards could do). This would be especially helpful for N3DS owners so they don't need to go messing with screws and whatnot just to transfer rom dumps.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I would like an application which would allow me to unlink my NNID from my 3DS nand's.

Nintendo have been unhelpful, they've unlinked them on their end and both my old and new 3ds consoles just ask for my password, then tell me I'm not allowed to use my ID on either console.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/poc-3ds-region-changing-proof.378110/page-3#post-5280691 I'd do that but I have no idea what any of it means or if it works on new 3ds 9.0 with 4.5 mset installed to sysnand.

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno if this has been asked, but is it possible to have a game load saves from somewhere else, HANS or otherwise?

It'd be nice to be able to play OoT and retain the hax.

honyo29

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it's about time someone's making a browser which allows uploading screenshots from hans or ntr.
can be useful too for cloud storing save back ups.

Last edited by honyo29,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya