Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
A fully functional bash like terminal on which you can download and install other terminal programs/commands with a sub dir with many handy commands

xfxmrl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
DAW like Cubase/Protools (of course 3ds can't handle all those functions, but at least something)

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, this is a really good idea, but how would you imagine the controls?
And do you think it would be better to use the default mario maps, or create more puzzle like maps for it?
Good to hear your answer. I used 3dscontroller homebrew to play this game with 3ds control on pc. Dpad to move, hold circlepad for portal's direction + L/R for orange/blue portal. XYBA for hold cube/release cube/run/unregister portal and now the game look like it is designed for 3ds.
I like puzzle maps more, so the game extractly is a 2d portal-game. But mario bros map with portal is pretty fun too.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Good to hear your answer. I used 3dscontroller homebrew to play this game with 3ds control on pc. Dpad to move, hold circlepad for portal's direction + L/R for orange/blue portal. XYBA for hold cube/release cube/run/unregister portal and now the game look like it is designed for 3ds.
I like puzzle maps more, so the game extractly is a 2d portal-game. But mario bros map with portal is pretty fun too.

I myself was thinking of using the joystick to move, theh harder you put the joystick in your direction the harder you will run. Pressing r to jump, and touchscreen to schoot portals, so that you don't have to wait every few seconds to shoot a portal.
But that would take away the feeling, and the topscreen wouldn't have any use.

Anyways, i think i'm gonna try to build this. The controls can easily be changed later so I'm not gonna worry about this

Reactions: tranxuanthang

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
I myself was thinking of using the joystick to move, theh harder you put the joystick in your direction the harder you will run. Pressing r to jump, and touchscreen to schoot portals, so that you don't have to wait every few seconds to shoot a portal.
But that would take away the feeling, and the topscreen wouldn't have any use.

Anyways, i think i'm gonna try to build this. The controls can easily be changed later so I'm not gonna worry about this
Or using gyro for shoot direction i think

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, my friend's kid's 3ds is stuck with the 3d on at full blast (the lever no longer works). he says he doesn't mind it, but i don't think it's good for him. i was hoping someone could help me find a way to turn off the 3d without using the lever.

elhobbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, my friend's kid's 3ds is stuck with the 3d on at full blast (the lever no longer works). he says he doesn't mind it, but i don't think it's good for him. i was hoping someone could help me find a way to turn off the 3d without using the lever.
Did you try turning off the 3d using parental controls?

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A way to unbrick a 3DS via a NAND restore softmod method, rather than a hardmod that involves taking the 3DS apart. Akin to Bootmii with a bricked Wii.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
A way to unbrick a 3DS via a NAND restore softmod method, rather than a hardmod that involves taking the 3DS apart. Akin to Bootmii with a bricked Wii.
Impossible at this moment, since we can't launch code before/during startup
EDIT: as far as I know

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
The ability to rip your .3DS ROM from the Game Card, and install it like any other 3DS downloadable software directly onto the HOME Menu.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The ability to rip your .3DS ROM from the Game Card, and install it like any other 3DS downloadable software directly onto the HOME Menu.
That would be cool, but isn't possible with Ninjhax or Ironhax though (assuming your using that)
We don't have kernel acess with those exploits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P