Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Media player capable of playing back a 480p MP4/MKV longer than 10 minutes, and with subtitle support. This would make my 2DS my main Anime-watching device.

I use my Wii U (along with vidiiustreamer) and my PS Vita for watching anime when I am not near my cellphone (the OnePlus One),Blu-ray player, or Roku)
the Wii U gamepad may not be HD but it has a higher resolution than the 2/3DS and is larger.

I do not see why you would use a 2DS to watch anime on over pretty much any other device.

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well having a media player on a 3DS would be nice, especially if it had 3D support but I'd rather have a Doom or a Quake port for now :3

Reactions: Margen67

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I use my Wii U (along with vidiiustreamer) and my PS Vita for watching anime when I am not near my cellphone (the OnePlus One),Blu-ray player, or Roku)
the Wii U gamepad may not be HD but it has a higher resolution than the 2/3DS and is larger.

I do not see why you would use a 2DS to watch anime on over pretty much any other device.

Unlike most people that have all that other fancy shit, I only have a Wii hooked up to a 37" CRT-style TV I got for free. And since the battery on my PSP is toast, I'd like my 2DS to take over Anime duties. :3

Reactions: Idaho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster