Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rom loader

This is a joke, right? :rofl2: Dude. Really? You do know that this won't load ROMs, I hope. Please, just don't ask that. Use a Gateway. Despite after all that's been said, despite the fact that this won't run ROM files, at all, you HAD to ask that? No wonder people are uptight. Just, pleas, get over it, and buy a Gateway, that'll make it easier.

We seriously need to sticky a disclaimer saying that this doesn't support ROMs so please, refrain from asking something that's been asked 1,000,000 times so far. Thank you.:P

Those that want ROMs, too bad.

Reactions: VinsCool
D

Deleted User

This may sound odd but uh
It'd be nice if I could maybe see a MIDI Player similar to that of Synthesia or Piano From Above, so I could see how insane of a Black MIDI would crash the 3DS. UTAU for 3DS maybe?
Probably wouldn't ever happen tho

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
a play coin setter plus a step count setter, so i can get 300 coins and 5000 steps in a second for puzzle swap and pokemon. also gba rom support and sega megadrive emulator.

Reactions: Margen67

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The amount of people saying "butthurt" = The people that are butthurt.
This was meant to people requesting roms loader ;) I'm not a butthurt guy but an enthousiast homebrew tester :)

Reactions: the_randomizer

williamcesar2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a joke, right? :rofl2: Dude. Really? You do know that this won't load ROMs, I hope. Please, just don't ask that. Use a Gateway. Despite after all that's been said, despite the fact that this won't run ROM files, at all, you HAD to ask that? No wonder people are uptight. Just, pleas, get over it, and buy a Gateway, that'll make it easier.

We seriously need to sticky a disclaimer saying that this doesn't support ROMs so please, refrain from asking something that's been asked 1,000,000 times so far. Thank you.:P

Those that want ROMs, too bad.

do you saw some question mark in my sentence ?

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping for a 3DS port of the POWDER roguelike, but I've already contacted the author (Jeff Lait) about this, and he basically said he'd only have the time to do it if it were as simple as using SDL on a 3DS.
So, SDL is the goal!

Reactions: MarkDarkness

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you saw some question mark in my sentence ?

Not all, I implicated that anything related to ROM loading to be refrained from being mentioned. If people want ROM loading, this hack will NOT load ROM files. Is that so hard to read the OP or his Tweets where he specifically stated that ROM files will never load on his hack. There is no kernel access, if you want a ROM loader, then by all means, we would advise you get a Gateway. SSSPawn is NOT for ROM files, and it never will be. Please understand that.

Please, people, stop asking or hoping for a ROM loader, use the Gateway.

Smea's hack = no ROM loading, ever, only homebrew
Gateway = ROM loading, stick with this if you want games.

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh