Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if it's possible to emulate wii u on a new 3ds then what about the original Wii?
Not as far as I am aware of. The 3DS and the Wii runs off a PowerPC CPU, so in theory, it COULD be possible but I have my doubts.

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
and if it is possible then technically it could run GameCube games
Even better, I wish it could. After all it can run PS1 games on the later new models.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The 3DS and the Wii runs off a PowerPC CPU
No, the 3DS does not run off a PowerPC CPU. Even if it did, it hardly matters. You're not going to run Wii U games on a Power Macintosh 6100 from 1994 just because they both use a PowerPC.

and if it is possible then technically it could run GameCube games!
Do you think you're the only person in the world who was ever interested in doing this, or something? Don't you think someone would have done it by now if it was "possible"?

hecker_isaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the 3DS does not run off a PowerPC CPU. Even if it did, it hardly matters. You're not going to run Wii U games on a Power Macintosh 6100 from 1994 just because they both use a PowerPC.

Do you think you're the only person in the world who was ever interested in doing this, or something? Don't you think someone would have done it by now if it was "possible"?
dont gotta be a dick about it I was just stating my opinion on it

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's something called manners, have some respect.

• Wow
Reactions: hecker_isaac

hecker_isaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i remember playing a game called castlecrashers on my aunts Xbox 360, its a pretty basic game and they made newer versions for the switch and ps4. maybe a port to the original castlecrashers?

• Love

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i remember playing a game called castlecrashers on my aunts Xbox 360, its a pretty basic game and they made newer versions for the switch and ps4. maybe a port to the original castlecrashers?
Battleblock Theatre was a childhood favourite of mine, played it to death and nearly completed it cause I was so good at the game.

• Love
Reactions: hecker_isaac

hecker_isaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Battleblock Theatre was a childhood favourite of mine, played it to death and nearly completed it cause I was so good at the game.
omg i love that game too. i swear once i have the time and my new graphics card comes in the mail from eBay (my graphics card died, so I'm getting a Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090) ill get it in my PC and ill get to work on trying to port it over

• Love

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
omg i love that game too. i swear once i have the time and my new graphics card comes in the mail from eBay (my graphics card died, so I'm getting a Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090) ill get it in my PC and ill get to work on trying to port it over
I played it on my dad's Xbox 360 corona model, I wanna get back into playing it on Steam at some point.

hecker_isaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played it on my dad's Xbox 360 corona model, I wanna get back into playing it on Steam at some point.
my aunt had a slim corona its the one i said in another form that had water spilt on it years ago and it doesn't power on, I'm actually thinking about keeping just the case and the ring and making a sleeper pc

• Love

finfin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi everybody :P idk how gbatemp really works, i think i'm in the right place? but do correct me if i'm wrong! anyway, i'd love to see a port of fin fin on teo the magic planet (the six world version translated by the-jade-palace on tumblr is probably the most complete version of the game!). it's a favorite game of mine and considering that version runs on windows 98 and is fairly small (plus it uses pre-rendered 3d) i don't think it should be too hard to port? though as far as i know, no source code is available. (i'm not very knowledgeable on these things, feel free to tell me if i'm wrong about anything!!)

thanks all!

Datbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure if this will ever happen but I would love for lamulana 1 to be playable on 3ds, feel like having the map,items,and other things on the bottom might be cool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...