ROM Hack Possible way to play GBA games on DSi/3DS?

videogamefanatic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be late to the party, but has anyone ever thought of a way to inject GBA games into Megaman Zero Collection? I imagine that if this did somehow work, the compatibility would be very low, but I think it's worth a shot. So has anyone tried this or have the ability to?

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sethevere said:
Mayhap they'll figure it would be worth it to sell locked SD cards containing GBA games...?
No sir, get to know the flashcart scene before you offer up stupid ideas. GBA games are only read by Slot-2 functionality or by emulators, which can't be read via the SD slot.

Sethevere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
Sethevere said:
Mayhap they'll figure it would be worth it to sell locked SD cards containing GBA games...?
No sir, get to know the flashcart scene before you offer up stupid ideas. GBA games are only read by Slot-2 functionality or by emulators, which can't be read via the SD slot.

.................... Sorry, I'm new to all this........................................ Who wants to be my friend?

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sethevere said:
leeday100196 said:
Sethevere said:

.................... Sorry, I'm new to all this........................................ Who wants to be my friend?
I can be your friend little boy... I have candy!
tpi.gif

Reactions: Yepi69

Sethevere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
Sethevere said:
leeday100196 said:
Sethevere said:

I can be your friend little boy... I have candy!
tpi.gif

Argh! Don't look at his glasses!

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I'm glad I found this thread, I almost made an identical thread just now before googling, and finding this one. It's a shame, I was hoping someone had tried it with at least a glimmer of success, much like the Wii WAD rom injections. Oh well, the Megaman Zero collection is still an amazing DS ROM, I play it on my Galaxy S4, and was able to delete the GBA ROMs to save a bit of redundant space.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a shame, I was hoping someone had tried it with at least a glimmer of success, much like the Wii WAD rom injections.

No matter how hard you try, you can't inject a gba rom inside Megaman Zero Collection. It's a port.
For one, the internal structure is completely different than the uniform bulk of data that is a GBA rom.
I' love to see you try by that logic injecting
a nes rom of final fantasy inside Super Mario All Stars
an iso of Nights into Dreams Saturn inside the Saturn to PS1 port of Grandia, to make Nights on PS1
an iso of Twilight Princess working on PS3 by injecting an iso of TP inside Tales of Symphonia HD

why necrobump a thread identical to the one you just made?
Do you expect somehow that the above will be magically possible and that the continuum of space-time will distort so that you get the answer you'd LIKE to hear?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-