Gaming Possible to transfer physical saves to digital?

zergslayer69

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know for mario kart they have a tool to do a one-way copy from physical cart to your digital eshop download. Is it possible to do that with other games too? Monster hunter? Animal Crossing? Basically take any physical game save and transfer it so that you can continue digitally?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Isn't that exactly what the Save Data Transfer Tool on the eShop is for? I don't know if it works with every game though. Keep in mind that tool erases the save off your physical cart when it's done with the actual transfer, though (I'm pretty sure it warns you regarding this when you run it, but before you begin the process).

Reactions: Ryccardo

sethirion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't that exactly what the Save Data Transfer Tool on the eShop is for? I don't know if it works with every game though. Keep in mind that tool erases the save off your physical cart when it's done with the actual transfer, though (I'm pretty sure it warns you regarding this when you run it, but before you begin the process).

That is correct, and it does work with every game that has a digital counterpart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.