Hacking Possible to patch 300 limit?

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using some sort of CFW, is it possible to bypass that stupid limit of 300 titles? I've gotten to the point where I have to keep deleting stuff in order to buy more, and that's just a hassle.

If I'm running it in emuNAND via rxTools (or any other CFW, I suppose I could switch), anyone know if it's doable?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using some sort of CFW, is it possible to bypass that stupid limit of 300 titles? I've gotten to the point where I have to keep deleting stuff in order to buy more, and that's just a hassle.

If I'm running it in emuNAND via rxTools (or any other CFW, I suppose I could switch), anyone know if it's doable?
you could make another Emunand if you still have sd space

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little unrelated, but how do you have that many games? How big is your SD card??

I'm quickly approaching the limit myself and I've only used about a third of my 128GB Micro SD card. Its of note though that I have a lot of NES titles due to the fact that the availalble NES emulator isn't yet full speed, these are all very small titles, and can quickly add up.

Honestly didn't know there was a 300 title limit, that's pretty dumb, but with cakesfw about to hit the New 3DS, it shouldn't be an issue setting up multiple EmuNANDs as explained in the thread mentioned above.

Last edited by duffmmann,

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly didn't know there was a 300 title limit, that's pretty dumb, but with cakesfw about to hit the New 3DS, it shouldn't be an issue setting up multiple EmuNANDs as explained in the thread mentioned above.

Nonononono, not so fast.
It'll take a while for atlantic to figure out the patches. Except for the sig patches, because those are everywhere. It'll take a while, trust me.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nonononono, not so fast.
It'll take a while for atlantic to figure out the patches. Except for the sig patches, because those are everywhere. It'll take a while, trust me.

I really just meant that its being worked on and will indeed hit the New 3DS.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I'm quickly approaching the limit myself and I've only used about a third of my 128GB Micro SD card. Its of note though that I have a lot of NES titles due to the fact that the availalble NES isn't yet full speed, these are all very small titles, and can quickly add up.

Are you able to install NES titles on emuNAND just like you would 3DS titles?

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little unrelated, but how do you have that many games? How big is your SD card??

128GB :P

Half of it is demos, and if you delete demos you can't re-download them... the other half is legal stuff, I buy a lot of games.

Again, the point is not "have different emuNANDs", I want all my stuff in one place. The fact there's a limit in the first place is just idiotic. The PS Vita originally had a limit of 100 and Sony raised it to 500 or so after people complained. Nintendo could learn from their competition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?