Hacking Possible to keep the wii light on during gameplay?

Trace_hunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there some sort of mod or hack that could be used through the HBC to keep the wii light on whilst playing games? It was a feature which I always thought the wii lacked for some reason.

I know you can send an e-mail to yourself but it would be easier if there was some sort of program that could be used through the HBC.

If not i'll look into creating one xP

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trace_hunter said:
Is there some sort of mod or hack that could be used through the HBC to keep the wii light on whilst playing games? It was a feature which I always thought the wii lacked for some reason.

I know you can send an e-mail to yourself but it would be easier if there was some sort of program that could be used through the HBC.

Solder and a couple of leads. Done!

Trace_hunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thesund0g said:
Trace_hunter said:

I found a way to keep the light on with a small mod involving copper wire but I was kinda hoping there would be a software alternative

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trace_hunter said:
thesund0g said:
Trace_hunter said:

I found a way to keep the light on with a small mod involving copper wire but I was kinda hoping there would be a software alternative

You could surely do a Priiloader hack with a Gecko and some talent. There's probably a hardware register set to it, flip it and done. Check the code for one of the apps that flashes the lite (MMM comes to mind first) and make a patch to set it. This would be cool if you had one of those DriveGate lites.

I'd like to see a patch applied to each IOS that flashed the version number in binary on init, so you'd know on an IOS reload what version you were running without any debug h/w.

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've always wanted that too... the shiny blue slot! Nintendo Revolution they said!

I loved the DC and GC power lights... for some reason the blue and green PS2 LEDs always facinated me too.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KyleJCrb said:
Funny, I've always wanted to do the exact opposite and turn the damn thing off, permanently.

Cut the wire.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf