Possible Playing Idea

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by V!olaPlayer, Jul 19, 2008.

1. V!olaPlayer
    OP

V!olaPlayer GBAtemp Regular

Jan 8, 2008
    United States
    Central Florida
    Well, I downloaded GH:OT about an hour ago, and I think it's very very cool! Now, I'm not sure if this has been asked (sorry if it has =/), but is it possible to auto-strum so that you just play with the buttons? I ask this because whenever I play it, I need my left hand over with the buttons and right to strum which has caused a (painful) cramp.
    Now, I know it's going to take a LOT of work, but I'm sure that A LOT more people will benefit from it, hehe. That's just my idea, so if anyone wants to try this, then Thanks!!! [​IMG]

-GAPman416 =]

2. Mars

Mars Radioactive Propaganda Minister

Dec 19, 2006
    United States
    I recall there being a cheat enabling you to use solely the buttons. However, I can not provide a link.

3. V!olaPlayer
    OP

Jan 8, 2008
    United States
    Central Florida
    Really? Do you know if it was posted here or not?

4. fischju

fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

Jan 11, 2008
    United States
    There is a modified version, check where you get your roms

5. V!olaPlayer
    OP

Jan 8, 2008
    United States
    Central Florida
    Heh, just about to ask where. But no, I can't find it where I get my ROMs.

I'm using the cheat made by Narin, (Thanks!) if it helps. I was just wondering if the game could auto-strum. If anyone finds anything like this, then please post. Thx.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice