Hacking Possible 9.5 exploit?

caprathebest

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Next time use a different title, or people will not understand the content of the thread. BTW saw it too on my twitter feed this morning. Dunno if it's true or just someone trying to get some attention

EDIT: http://pastebin.com/u/3DSnice
The one you posted was a mirror. Looks like something is up with that nx stuff

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Considering how scenes tend to operate, with their drama, trolls, and fakes galore, it's best to wait for someone to actually release a 9.5 exploit that is usable by the end user before getting excited over a bit of code that may ultimately be nothing.

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would use the zelda Oot exploit over a staker exploit just for the fact that I already bought the game and you need wifi to enter gateway mode. That has to suck for 2DS users

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I suggest you change the title of this thread to:
"Possible 9.5 exploit?" or something in the likes of it.

The title doesn't really say that much.

Reactions: pelago

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Dude says his going to wait a while before releasing some source code of the cfw. Let's hope its really a cfw that's able to load roms and not just useless brews.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
''the NX games will be playable on the special Smartphone, Wii U and N3DS.
You can also play your Wii U Games on the N3DS or NX platform (Like the Gamepad Wii U)
Is more a big unification system than a totally new console.
NX is also a new OS.

So forget about the actual OS available on N3DS, WII U is going to be replaced by the NX OS.
Wii U and N3DS hack is now or never.''
its interresting, oh by the way, anyone remember this publicity of nintendo? ..the one they blurred one of their device that looks like a small gamepad:
Nintendo-Wii-U-New-Gamepad-Speculation-vue-Face.jpg

..perhaps it was the NX?..

Reactions: Margen67 and Quincy

josamilu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm pretty sure, that this is a trol. I won't belive anything until i See some sort of code execution with that exploit. He (the gut Who Made the pastebin originaly) posted 2 youtube Videos, and the "exploit" He thinks He has just crashes the Browser.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
''the NX games will be playable on the special Smartphone, Wii U and N3DS.
You can also play your Wii U Games on the N3DS or NX platform (Like the Gamepad Wii U)
Is more a big unification system than a totally new console.
NX is also a new OS.

So forget about the actual OS available on N3DS, WII U is going to be replaced by the NX OS.
Wii U and N3DS hack is now or never.''
its interresting, oh by the way, anyone remember this publicity of nintendo? ..the one they blurred one of their device that looks like a small gamepad:
Nintendo-Wii-U-New-Gamepad-Speculation-vue-Face.jpg

..perhaps it was the NX?..

the discussion of the gamepad was already done, most likely it was a prop used by the people that made the video.. the wii u gamepad was too big to fit propertly on the video (and ugly xD)

and don't go into another rumour because this thing generated a rumour of a wii u slim, then people realized how old this thing was...

Reactions: Margen67

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the discussion of the gamepad was already done, most likely it was a prop used by the people that made the video.. the wii u gamepad was too big to fit propertly on the video (and ugly xD)

and don't go into another rumour because this thing generated a rumour of a wii u slim, then people realized how old this thing was...

well i dont see how i would start a rumor just for that?.. i only said its maybe related.. and i jsut said i found it interresting (about the texte i copied and paste here, from the link above..)
anyway, no rumor here, just an opinion/supposition :P

Reactions: migles

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In this video he claims to be using the exploit on New 3DS with software between 9.0 and 9.5, although he gives no proof about 9.5 and about his 3DS it's actually a New 3DS (or at least I can't distinguish). Looks pretty fake to me

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Care to elaborate?

Ugh, sometimes I don't even see a reason to bother.

1) This person doesn't know how to actually implement an exploit. All he did was find a PoC webkit vuln and run it.
2) It seems like half of you people here think that this will let Gateway and others support newer sysnand. The ARM11 kernel and ARM9 exploits they were using were patched.

Reactions: GaaraPrime

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu