Not open for further replies.

NightWing1192

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im in the infotech field. And I was in the Cyberpatriot computer defense highschool competition I am not completely illiterate I know what I'm doing im just not good with hacking devices an emulation so I would appreciate it if you guys didn't treat me like I am completely retarded gullible not stupid

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Im in the infotech field. And I was in the Cyberpatriot computer defense highschool competition I am not completely illiterate I know what I'm doing im just not good with hacking devices an emulation so I would appreciate it if you guys didn't treat me like I am completely retarded gullible not stupid
If you don't like being treated like a child, then maybe you shouldn't make people repeat the same thing to you over and over before you listen. :P

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

So you served drinks or cleaned up? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel