Not open for further replies.

NightWing1192

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have not tried it myself due to time constraints and lack of good antivirus software on the computer I am at but it seems legit. Now this could already be posted somewhere else I am new to this site, and forums in genrel really just wanted your thoughts

NightWing1192

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You automatically jump to that conclusion due to previous postings on this site but have eiether of you actually tried it

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
You have to be extra carefull with this kind of videos / links. I dont see myself but it appeas that we already have available a video capture unit for 3DS, wich means that anyone with money can buy it, and make a video with it, and then simulate a "realistic" gameplay.

Reactions: NightWing1192

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
If you look at the video, you can see the "screens" are just videos taken with an external camera.

EDIT: If you're going to "test" this, do it in a virtual machine so it won't infect your PC.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you look at the video, you can see the "screens" are just videos taken with an external camera.

EDIT: If you're going to "test" this, do it in a virtual machine so it won't infect your PC.
no damage to your pc.
you have to download the ``bios´´ from the ``oficial´´ site , but this requires a survey = Fake.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
426203_10150820920243986_506203985_12589-1.jpg
Also this, this, this and this.

Reactions: avran89 and bowser

NightWing1192

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no damage to your pc.
you have to download the ``bios´´ from the ``oficial´´ site , but this requires a survey = Fake.
While its true survey sites are usually fake due to constant ads and offers not all are and there have only been a few comments on the video agreeing this is fake and there have been more thank yous and actually works comments

Mollycule

Add me on osu~
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As long as there is no way to load backups on the 3DS systems themselves, there is no chance of an emulator.

I would go into detail but meh.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
While its true survey sites are usually fake due to constant ads and offers not all are and there have only been a few comments on the video agreeing this is fake and there have been more thank yous and actually works comments
dude, the poster of the video can delete any harmful comment, and he only approves the comments that are thanking him.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
That's because the people who do this make youtube accounts to comment on their own videos, and the videos other scammers they work with make.

They make money off of tricking gullible people like you, since they get paid each time one of you does a survey.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I predict OP's next topic will be asking for help how to remove XYZ virus from his PC.

Seriously though, why are you being so adamant? Take it from us, it's FAKE. If you still want to try it, fine. You'll just end up wasting some time.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Its obvious these are survey scams. But when do we start suspecting the posters of these things as being in on the scam?

How may times have we seen "Is this video legit?" topics for the obvious reason to get these sites hits?

My solution would be for these topics to be spambotted just as quickly as a 'Louis Vuitton -- blah blah -- HyperLink' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.