Homebrew Ports You Wanna See

safariman72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lemmings (why hasnt anyone made this for the DS yet? Even a clone. Damn sony and their contract locking ways.)

Urm, Isn't Mario V Donkey Kong 2 pretty close to Lemmings ????
biggrin.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Monkey island 1, 2 and 3!
Sam and Max!
All of the old point & click adventures!

You are kidding right? I have Lucasarts adventures on my DS right now. The only games that arent supported are Monkey Island 3 and Full Throttle, they are not supported because the DS doesnt have enough ram.

On my DS ....

Day of The Tentacle
Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis
Indiana Jones and The Lost Crusade
Maniac Mansion (EGA)
Monkey Island 1
Monkey Island 2

Get SCUMMVM DS here.

http://scummvm.drunkencoders.com/

I'm not kidding.

I do have ScummM DS on my GBAMP, I know the originals can be played, but ports usually have new features and extras and such. And if Lucasarts pulls their head out of their a** for a change, and starts making adventure games again, they could even make a port of Monkey Island 3 or Grim Fandango. That would be neat.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think Chrono Trigger should be remade with the FFIII 3D engine. I think that would workout really well!

Just about everything was great about the game, especially when it didn't have random encounters! I just didn't like the actual illustrations looking like the Dragonball Z characters had a make over
laugh.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I think Chrono Trigger should be remade with the FFIII 3D engine. I think that would workout really well!

Just about everything was great about the game, especially when it didn't have random encounters! I just didn't like the actual illustrations looking like the Dragonball Z characters had a make over
laugh.gif

Boo.

I actually like Akira Toriyama's designs for Chrono Trigger, especially the monsters.
frown.gif
I'm not a Dragonball either but I think the designs are one of the reasons I like about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning