Gaming Poll: will you be buying Zelda Skyward Sword HD?

Will you be buying Zelda Skyward Sword HD?

• Total voters

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No. I played it on the Wii because I heard it was similar to breath of the wild, but it's very slow and you can barely do anything. You can't really explore, or even jump.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed all Zelda games because I am huge fan of Zelda. Can't wait to play it on Nintendo Switch soon. I have it but no time yet.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
From what I've seen and heard it offers little over the Wii version, so I'm in no rush to play it. Will probably pirate it at some point, they lost a sale for me when they gave it the lazy Twilight Princess "HD" treatment instead of the Wind Waker HD treatment I was hoping for. All they had to do was use the lighting engine from BotW (as it already has a similar art style) and tweaked the look as well as upres the textures and it would've looked amazing.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This poll is embarrassment to Zelda development team so they should bundle WWHD, TPHD and SSHD into one game package for $60.

Zelda development team seems want to recoup the loss after unsuccessful sales on Wii but this won't help anyway.

TechX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never played it originally. A few years ago people loved this game and now it's like most people hate it? I wanna try it and it's way easier to just buy the switch port than get a Wii, the original, or set up an emulator

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same for me, I bought it, but now after hearing about all the problems, I'm not sure if I regret it or not. I haven't played it yet (waiting on the joycons), but I've had bad luck with the amiibo. the first amiibo I bought had creases on the box, so as a collector, I couldn't accept it. I returned it the day I got it, last Friday. I kept asking others if they had an amiibo with the box intact, asking sellers that is. almost everyone had a damaged box, but I finally found someone with a pristine box, so I bought it. I have it set up to receive alerts if the amiibo goes on sell again, but I didn't want to risk getting one with a damaged box if I found one with a good box. it was a scalping price, but the price was still pretty good at $46. as more of those amiibos flood the market, the price for them will continue to go down.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm missing an option. "Eventually"

I doubt there will be a price drop, but I will get it eventually, maybe sometime around Christmas or something.

D

Deleted User

I bought it. The game is good but for its price there should have been more improvements and no features locked behind a paywall.

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm interested in playing the original on the Wii but I'm not that big on playing the remake. I dunno, I just prefer the original versions of games whenever I can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: