• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] Who are/would you vote for United States President?

Who are/would you vote for United States President?

• Hillary Clinton (Democrat)

Votes: 77 24.2%
  • Donald Trump (Republican)

Votes: 127 39.9%
  • Gary Johnson (Libertarian)

Votes: 26 8.2%
  • Jill Stein (Green)

Votes: 21 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 67 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know. It's just my guess.
So you're making outrageous and unsubstantiated claims about a user, and you're specifically targeting said user with, for example, location statuses such as "Calling out Lacius for being high on HRC's lies" instead of addressing actual posts and content. I do not believe I am the troll here.

Edit: If I were a moderator, this is the point when I would lock this thread.

@Lacius

Here is who you will want to PM for more information:

https://gbatemp.net/members/crazyska.237/
I'm not exactly interested.

Last edited by Lacius,

The Cringe

Newcomer
Trophies
Calling out Lacius for being high on HRC's lies.
XP
Country
Did I make some sort of unsubstantiated claim?
I'm saying that you called me out for not knowing that for certain, you said that you did not know if someone else's guess was right, and you said that you did not want to know.

If you never want to find out, then all we can do is guess as to why it was removed and the extent to how it was dealt with.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm saying that you called me out for not knowing that for certain, you said that you did not know if someone else's guess was right, and you said that you did not want to know.

If you never want to find out, then all we can do is guess as to why it was removed and the extent to how it was dealt with.
I don't see any reason to care either way. Regardless, we're derailing the thread. Enough.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a reminder of what we were talking about:

To get us back on topic and because I missed this, I was not stating Hilloary should be disqualified for her Statements. Now constitionally Trump, Clinton, Stein all of the main 6 are qualified in that regard. However her past actions of support of military interaction, views on encryption, views on whistleblowing, views on the death penalty, and so forth give me reason to believe that she is not qualified for presidency in terms of her policy ideas.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To get us back on topic and because I missed this, I was not stating Hilloary should be disqualified for her Statements. Now constitionally Trump, Clinton, Stein all of the main 6 are qualified in that regard. However her past actions of support of military interaction, views on encryption, views on whistleblowing, views on the death penalty, and so forth give me reason to believe that she is not qualified for presidency in terms of her policy ideas.
That's a different story entirely then. However, I don't personally believe her positions disqualify her for the presidency (I'm not going to agree with someone 100% of the time), and I'm actually in alignment with her on several of those positions. The ones I disagree with are also ones I can live with relative to everything else.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a different story entirely then
And sorry I did not say that clearer

However, I don't personally believe her positions disqualify her for the presidency (I'm not going to agree with someone 100% of the time)
Same with every candidate as I feel each informed voter will have certain views which they will judge of someone is qualified to receive their vote. But you are right it really is personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo