Hacking Discussion [POLL] Which dump do you prefer, XCI or NSP? Why?

Which backup do you prefer?

• XCI

• NSP

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ministry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my case, I update through stock firmware, just press start (+) on the game icon, and update. I have never used internet while on SX, only in OF and until today, ('bout three weeks doing this) haven't been banned. Just remember to turn off wifi when you go back to SX or wathever CFW you use.
Just curious. Are you still doing good not banned? I plan on doing what you described.

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XCI because I can take NSP and XCI dumps, merge them with their DLC and their updates, package up to 8 games in a series together as a single XCI, and load from my series of 256GB USB-C thumbdrives.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Just curious. Are you still doing good not banned? I plan on doing what you described.

Yes! Still unbanned. Yesterday played Odissey online, and visited the store. I can send you proof by PM if you want.

To be honest I'm surprised. Just hope that there is no banwave coming soon.

wiifii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my case, I update through stock firmware, just press start (+) on the game icon, and update. I have never used internet while on SX, only in OF and until today, ('bout three weeks doing this) haven't been banned. Just remember to turn off wifi when you go back to SX or wathever CFW you use.

Been using this method for months with nintendo online subscription. So far so good

Reactions: nWo

OGFancy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont want to play Online on my CFW Switch, so for me the Pros with the NSP files are much better!
Just Install them on my SD Card and have them on my Homescreen, works like charm!

Happy with it

edit:
also everyone knows, the switch has a bad Internet with the wifi... not into buying a plan adapter

Last edited by OGFancy,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer XCI but NSP is okay if the game is not available in physical card and only release on eShop then I get an NSP files otherwise XCI all the way.

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to use SXOS, but after 2 blown switches( the official Nintendo charger is faulty, I suspect lightning damage) I just switched over to AMS so NSZ only now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff