Poll: Patapon on PSP or Rhythm Heaven on Nintendo DS?

Which one is your favorite rhythm game?

• Patapon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rhythm Heaven

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

adamshinoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
These are the best rhythm game on each console IMO. I like both, but I much prefer Rhythm Heaven
biggrin.gif

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i prefer patapon because it has a story, it's cuter, and it has more depth than rhythm heaven with equipment, classes, leveling, etc.
patapon is more of an rpg-rhythm game, and rhythm heaven is more of a microgame rhythm game.
they're both pretty good though.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've never played Patapon before. But I watched some trailers and I like Rhythm Heaven more. Mainly because it are mini-games, and it has a larger variety of games and styles. I just think Rhythm Heaven is more diverse.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shabutie78 said:
patapon is more of an rpg-rhythm game, and rhythm heaven is more of a microgame rhythm game.

This in all honest, they're both rather different. RH is much more "pick and play," whilst Patapon is rather deep for a rhythm gamer.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
Shabutie78 said:

This in all honest, they're both rather different. RH is much more "pick and play," whilst Patapon is rather deep for a rhythm gamer.
I agree. It's more a question of "How deep or how long (inb4 that's what she/he/they said) do you want the game to be" than "Which one is more fun?"

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Both games are rather different. Patapon has an RPG element in it, and the rhythm factor isn't really the main thing in Patapon (you just learn some commands and you're basically just repeating them over and over) compared to Rhythm Heaven. Rhythm Heaven is more of a mini-game style with the mini-games focusing on the rhythm most.

But both are excellent games though, can't really decide which to pick. :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh