Homebrew [Poll] Help MarcusD Decide What To Port Next!

What should @MarcusD work on next?

• Total voters

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Also, what happened with JustPingo? xP
When can we expect a beta/alpha release, an estimate would be awesome? :D

Well, THAT happened to JustPingo :( He said an estimate, he got IRL shit to do, he didn't make KernelTimeMachine in time, and he got fucked over by the community for "not delivering promises in time" :(

Because of this, my response is:
"I can make progress somewhat decently fast, but sometimes I can't work at all. idk when I can work and when not, it's not me who decides it. I hope to make a working prototype before school starts for me, because I'll be quite busy in school, since this is my last year in middle school."

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well, THAT happened to JustPingo :( He said an estimate, he got IRL shit to do, he didn't make KernelTimeMachine in time, and he got fucked over by the community for "not delivering promises in time" :(

Because of this, my response is:
"I can make progress somewhat decently fast, but sometimes I can't work at all. idk when I can work and when not, it's not me who decides it. I hope to make a working prototype before school starts for me, because I'll be quite busy in school, since this is my last year in middle school."
Oh okay! Thanks for replying, its really appreciated, and, if that happened, then we don't want a release date! Take your time man, it is awesome that you are even doing it! :)
Also, just a small question though, using this, we will be able to play the levels created, right?
And, good luck man! Really wanna see this on the 3ds! :D Thank ya!

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Also, just a small question though, using this, we will be able to play the levels created, right?

Ugh... well, the WiiU version obviously has a different save file format, so it would require a converter to convert the levels to the file format used by me :/ Also, since the physics is slightly different from the WiiU version, some levels might be completely unplayable :(

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Ugh... well, the WiiU version obviously has a different save file format, so it would require a converter to convert the levels to the file format used by me :/ Also, since the physics is slightly different from the WiiU version, some levels might be completely unplayable :(
Whoops.. I guess I asked it incorrectly I guess.. I meant that using your Mario Maker will we be able to play the levels made through it on the 3ds.. kinda like a player where we can play those levels on the 3ds..

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Whoops.. I guess I asked it incorrectly I guess.. I meant that using your Mario Maker will we be able to play the levels made through it on the 3ds.. kinda like a player where we can play those levels on the 3ds..

Otherwise what would be the point of the game? Then it wouldn't be called Mario "Maker" :P But I haven't yet implemented networking, it's gonna be a prerelease feature if I can manage to get a web hosting :P

Reactions: KJ1

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Otherwise what would be the point of the game? Then it wouldn't be called Mario "Maker" :P But I haven't set implemented networking, it's gonna be a prerelease feature if I can manage to get a web hosting :P
Lol okay, haha.. thanks for clearing the doubt! :) Also, if you want a beta/alpha tester, I would be glad to help you testing it! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1