Gaming Pokrmon Bank to release in 2 weeks

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant wait to test out fairy arceus. Im bummed that I will have to find someone's DS to borrow to get the genesect and keldeo of my bw2 rom since I only have white in a legit copy

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The accounts couldn't be banned at all since they don't know at all whether legit pokemon are hacked or caught in game.
As for people trying to get badly hacked pkmn in the game, the pokebank just refuses them. The accounts are left intact.
Also, it wouldn't be fair to ban those that want to transfer their pokemon without knowing that their pokemon are hacked (as in received in a trade for example.)

I too, came to that conclusion. I just wanted confirmation :)

I cant wait to test out fairy arceus. Im bummed that I will have to find someone's DS to borrow to get the genesect and keldeo of my bw2 rom since I only have white in a legit copy

you could always use a fake gts. I read on another thread someone recommended "use pokecheat's gts"

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ofc. Nintendo could ban, why they shouldn't?
Its your job to check if a Pokemon is cheated or not, many guys miss this.

Same as you are forced in WoW for example to check if some "bugs" are known or not, instead of use them ;)

So simply Ban the guys with LOT of Hacked Pokemons and its fine. Unban is same easy as Ban People so first Ban then ask ;)

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Same as you are forced in WoW for example to check if some "bugs" are known or not, instead of use them ;)

So simply Ban the guys with LOT of Hacked Pokemons and its fine. Unban is same easy as Ban People so first Ban then ask ;)
That still wouldnt work. There'd be too many little kids that wouldnt be able to comprehend that the level 100 arceus they got from their friend wasnt legitimate and will be confused as to why they're banned. Its much easier for nintendo just to prevent those from crossing over than having to deal with the parents who want to know why their kid got banned when the kid didn't intentionally do anything wrong

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Heh, they must have thought of pokegen.

Nah, it's 3 million japanese users trying to log in at the same time, which resulted in a server overload (like what happened to steam yesterday when they gave away Left 4 Dead 2 for free).
They are just upgrading the hardware (same reason why eShop has been down all day yesterday and today)

Reactions: Queno138

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pokémon Bank is so awesome, I already have every starter from every region even not having Pokémon Bank avaiable for me, that's amazing.
I'll focus now in catching every legendary from Black 2 to transfer them to my Pokémon Y.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nah, it's 3 million japanese users trying to log in at the same time, which resulted in a server overload (like what happened to steam yesterday when they gave away Left 4 Dead 2 for free).
They are just upgrading the hardware (same reason why eShop has been down all day yesterday and today)

Nintendo online infrastructure have always been horrible, it's no surprise they had server problems with Pokémon Bank.
I guess Nintendo delayed the Pokémon Bank launch in NA and Europe in order to get their servers working first, let the number of access to their servers from Japan slow down on the next few days and then release it in NA and Europe.

Reactions: Queno138

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Don't think we'll see pokemon bank before new year, look at how much flipnote studio 3d is delayed (it was supposed to be released in july and there's still no release date for it). I mean, didn't they think that it was going to be crowded seeing as more than 6 million people bought pokemon x and y???

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have a few problems with this statement. First of all, when you say "it's my job", are you implying that every possible trade I take I need to make sure the pokemon was caught in the right bacll, in the right location, had the right moves, etc. etc.? Not only would that put a HUGE damper on trading (I now have all of these chores I have to do to make sure that my newly traded monster is legit and won't get me permabanned from Nintendo's Network), it also puts a huge damper on juvenile players (which you better believe there are many).

GF could easily fix this garbage by getting rid of all of these convoluted breeding, shiny, egg moves nonsense. I can completely understand why they wanted to add these mechanics, but it obviously hasn't worked, and there really is no reason for them. They don't check fro skill, they check for time invested biking around the game. And that is ALL they have checked for since breeding was ever implemented. Period.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    CRAZY HAMBURGER
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @NinStar both nes remix 1 and 2 had some stinkers in there
    +1
    but at least 2 doesn't have sports games
    loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress
    +1
    or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.
    Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol
  • cearp @ cearp:
    What stuff were you burning?
    I used to burn tons of dvds (data files) many years ago, but haven't burnt a disk in ages.
    My car actually reads MP3 CD's lol
    So mix CDs for myselt :)
    Pantera, Metallica, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some others lol
    I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol
    if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool
    +1
    BakerMan yeah me too.... maybe that's gonna be dinner for me there is this place near me I have been dying to try and they have them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss usb mp3 players they were shit but at the time a go to
    @The Real Jdbye, I thought about that and I have blank DVD's and Blurays but honestly after like 90 songs I just listen to it a couple of hundred times toss it out and burn something else or have like 2-3 CD's. Florida here the heat in the car tends to ruin the CD's after like a few months even commercial pressed ones don't last too long.
    my music collection is just too big, i require variety
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: my music collection is just too big, i require variety