Gaming Pókewalker Event Courses

Anubis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How exactly can I get the event Pokéwalker courses in my legit Soul Silver?
Even though I have two DS's and a Cyclo flashcart when I load a "pirate" save file from Soul Silver to Pokesav the Event button is disable and if I load the cards into my Platinum save they just disappear. Could someone help me out?

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you can go into WiFi with your DS, you should be fine.
For one Course you just have to trade a random Pokemon at the GTS, for one you have to get an Event Jirachi to your SS, what you can do by simply pokesav it into a rom of Perl, Diamont or Platinum and then trade it over to your retail SS.
And for the new Golden Forest you just have to receive it via Secret Gift at the Startscreen where you load your saved game.

Anubis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
SirCB85 said:
For one Course you just have to trade a random Pokemon at the GTS, for one you have to get an Event Jirachi to your SS, what you can do by simply pokesav it into a rom of Perl, Diamont or Platinum and then trade it over to your retail SS.
And for the new Golden Forest you just have to receive it via Secret Gift at the Startscreen where you load your saved game.

Thank you, but I actually meant the other ones like "Shopping" or "Champ's Path", the already have those you stated.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
These other routes I don´t have myself either =(
My guess is we have to wait until either they get distributed at our locations, or it´s possible to dump/restore .sav from the retailcarts and a complete pokesav for HGSS is released.
EDIT: At your try to load them into a rom of Platinum, I guess they disappear from that because they are spezificaly for HGSS, so Platinum won´t recognise them and just deletes the data as trash.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
His question was if it is possible to get them on a legit SS, so I quess he means a retailcart he owns and is able to use the Pokewalker with.

Anubis said:
Even though I have two DS's and a Cyclo flashcart when I load a "pirate" save file from Soul Silver to Pokesav the Event button is disable and if I load the cards into my Platinum save they just disappear. Could someone help me out?
By that I think he tried to either create an ARcode to cheat them into his retailgame, or to be able to send them as a gift from a friend in the Secretgift section to his retailcart.

Anubis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
SirCB85 said:
His question was if it is possible to get them on a legit SS, so I quess he means a retailcart he owns and is able to use the Pokewalker with.

Anubis said:
By that I think he tried to either create an ARcode to cheat them into his retailgame, or to be able to send them as a gift from a friend in the Secretgift section to his retailcart.

Yeah, I own both the retail version and a flashcart.
Well, I guess there's no way of getting them at the moment since you can't load them to Platinum (trash card) or SS/HG (no option on Pokesav).

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SirCB85 said:
not really random, the trade has to be done with someone who has listed a home country other than yours.
unfortunately a lot of people don't bother setting their country in the big globe, so trading with them doesn't give you the extra route.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    CRAZY HAMBURGER
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @NinStar both nes remix 1 and 2 had some stinkers in there
    +1
    but at least 2 doesn't have sports games
    loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress
    +1
    or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.
    Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol
  • cearp @ cearp:
    What stuff were you burning?
    I used to burn tons of dvds (data files) many years ago, but haven't burnt a disk in ages.
    My car actually reads MP3 CD's lol
    So mix CDs for myselt :)
    Pantera, Metallica, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some others lol
    I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol
    if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool
    +1
    BakerMan yeah me too.... maybe that's gonna be dinner for me there is this place near me I have been dying to try and they have them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss usb mp3 players they were shit but at the time a go to
    @The Real Jdbye, I thought about that and I have blank DVD's and Blurays but honestly after like 90 songs I just listen to it a couple of hundred times toss it out and burn something else or have like 2-3 CD's. Florida here the heat in the car tends to ruin the CD's after like a few months even commercial pressed ones don't last too long.
    my music collection is just too big, i require variety
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: my music collection is just too big, i require variety