Gaming Pókewalker Event Courses

Anubis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How exactly can I get the event Pokéwalker courses in my legit Soul Silver?
Even though I have two DS's and a Cyclo flashcart when I load a "pirate" save file from Soul Silver to Pokesav the Event button is disable and if I load the cards into my Platinum save they just disappear. Could someone help me out?

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you can go into WiFi with your DS, you should be fine.
For one Course you just have to trade a random Pokemon at the GTS, for one you have to get an Event Jirachi to your SS, what you can do by simply pokesav it into a rom of Perl, Diamont or Platinum and then trade it over to your retail SS.
And for the new Golden Forest you just have to receive it via Secret Gift at the Startscreen where you load your saved game.

Anubis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
SirCB85 said:
For one Course you just have to trade a random Pokemon at the GTS, for one you have to get an Event Jirachi to your SS, what you can do by simply pokesav it into a rom of Perl, Diamont or Platinum and then trade it over to your retail SS.
And for the new Golden Forest you just have to receive it via Secret Gift at the Startscreen where you load your saved game.

Thank you, but I actually meant the other ones like "Shopping" or "Champ's Path", the already have those you stated.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
These other routes I don´t have myself either =(
My guess is we have to wait until either they get distributed at our locations, or it´s possible to dump/restore .sav from the retailcarts and a complete pokesav for HGSS is released.
EDIT: At your try to load them into a rom of Platinum, I guess they disappear from that because they are spezificaly for HGSS, so Platinum won´t recognise them and just deletes the data as trash.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
His question was if it is possible to get them on a legit SS, so I quess he means a retailcart he owns and is able to use the Pokewalker with.

Anubis said:
Even though I have two DS's and a Cyclo flashcart when I load a "pirate" save file from Soul Silver to Pokesav the Event button is disable and if I load the cards into my Platinum save they just disappear. Could someone help me out?
By that I think he tried to either create an ARcode to cheat them into his retailgame, or to be able to send them as a gift from a friend in the Secretgift section to his retailcart.

Anubis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
SirCB85 said:
His question was if it is possible to get them on a legit SS, so I quess he means a retailcart he owns and is able to use the Pokewalker with.

Anubis said:
By that I think he tried to either create an ARcode to cheat them into his retailgame, or to be able to send them as a gift from a friend in the Secretgift section to his retailcart.

Yeah, I own both the retail version and a flashcart.
Well, I guess there's no way of getting them at the moment since you can't load them to Platinum (trash card) or SS/HG (no option on Pokesav).

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SirCB85 said:
not really random, the trade has to be done with someone who has listed a home country other than yours.
unfortunately a lot of people don't bother setting their country in the big globe, so trading with them doesn't give you the extra route.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same. +1