ROM Hack Pokesave generated pokes freeze when checked. help

slickpsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have acekard 2i with akaio 1.6RC, everything is fine so far except that all the pokes generated using pokesave freeze when i throw them into battle to try checking their stats. The pokes caught in game are fine even after being edited by poke save. Anyone got any ideas.

I have the HG US version.

Thanks

masterage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slickpsp said:
Hi,

I have acekard 2i with akaio 1.6RC, everything is fine so far except that all the pokes generated using pokesave freeze when i throw them into battle to try checking their stats. The pokes caught in game are fine even after being edited by poke save. Anyone got any ideas.

I have the HG US version.

Thanks
Are they legal? Use a legality checker, it seems that HG/SS has a lot more things that it checks for to see if a Mon is legit.

slickpsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ofcourse hacked using pokesave, stats and stuff are legal but the place caught cant be cause pokesave doesnt have the HG routes added yet. I ran a few tests and it seems like that is problem.

I would like to add though, on R4 although the AP makes the game freeze this was not the issue. Happens on Acekard though. Weird
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PotatoStatic @ PotatoStatic: Jesus. Someone really wants to give me speedy loans.